Like Tree16Likes
  • 11 Post By daisy
  • 4 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By daisy

Thread: New TB stuff and the unexpected consequence ....

New TB stuff and the unexpected consequence ....

Yesterday brought a box of TB goodies to my door....

IMG_2323.jpg

Naturally, I couldn't just order the forum gift by itself - it would have gotten lonely on the long trip over the Pacific.

And I needed to get some new stuff sacks and a quarter packing cube for the dog so I can get mine back from him.

A short stop was made to pick up a couple of extra items ... some socks from Sock Dreams (inspired by an enabler on this very forum) and a couple of belt retractor thingys to stop me losing stuff.

IMG_2324.jpg

I do believe the medium cafe bag in Storm/Steel is the last of it's kind .... sadly without the "Portable Culture" tag but a very nice addition to my collection for when the SCB is a bit small.

IMG_2325.jpg

Where's the mystery gift you ask? Already snaffled by mrDaisy for his loose change, to go with the pocket pouch from last year that he uses for his keys ...

And the unintended consequence ... ??

On spying the new cafe bag (despite my attempts at subterfuge) - mrDaisy said "so can I have the Ristretto now?".

I could have said - It's Plum/Wasabi AND the original design and a COLLECTORS item now .... and you might ... sob.... lose it.....

But I didn't ...
    List under construction ....

I think that there should be an unexpected consequence to his query: "of course, darling; what color suits your fancy?" Then get him his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which, of course, might require another unintended stop at the sock store.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I think that there should be an unexpected consequence to his query: "of course, darling; what color suits your fancy?" Then get him his own.
    He actually likes THAT one ... and we are trying to not buy more bags than we actually need ....

And there will be more socks ... although the ethics of getting them from taiwan/china to the US to Australia are kind of sketchy.

(no dilema with the TB stuff as there just isn't any Australian maker who makes a comparable product)
    List under construction ....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0