Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Melissa

Thread: Cardinal Comeback?

Question Cardinal Comeback?

I remember in July last year that there was the announcement that Cardinal was being phased out (Bye, Cardinal) and that there was little of it left. BUT....did my eyes deceive me? Or is Cardinal now available on the Aeronaut as a back order (available in March)?!?!
    Last edited by Melissa; 01-27-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal/Steel Western Flyer, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Nordic Travel Tray, Steel Travel Tray Iberian Travel Stuff Sack Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    I remember in July last year that there was the announcement that Cardinal was being phased out (Bye, Cardinal) and that there was little of it left. BUT....did my eyes deceive me? Or is Cardinal now available on the Aeronaut as a back order (available in March)?!?!
    Wow! I did see that on the Aeronaut page, and it definitely wasn't there when I checked all the options a few days ago for someone who missed this color. Does that mean that my (retired) Cardinal Breve for the iPad will get some company?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We were trying to decide between using the very last of Cardinal to make some Aeronauts or hang on to it for some later time -- and the former won. So, there you go: last chance (for real this time) to order an Aeronaut in Cardinal.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We were trying to decide between using the very last of Cardinal to make some Aeronauts or hang on to it for some later time -- and the former won. So, there you go: last chance (for real this time) to order an Aeronaut in Cardinal.
    I was afraid of that. There have been a few instances where a last bit of a fabric have been "discovered" and put into (a brief) production run again, but I didn't want to jinx this thread by adding a comment like that to my post.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0