Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Travelmom4
  • 2 Post By Travelmom4

Thread: Question about color/fabric offerings

Question about color/fabric offerings

I am contemplating a Synapse 19 and trying to decide whether to order now or wait in hopes that other color & fabric combos may be offered. How does that work? Do the TB folks make an announcement that some additional colors/fabrics are coming soon? Do other options simply appear in the drop down menu of a specific bag? Is there anyway to anticipate what might be appearing on the horizon?

I'm hoping for the black parapack paired with either iberian or wasabi. Trying to contain my enthusiasm!
    moriond likes this.

Good news @Travelmom4! I just checked the Synapse 19 page: the black parapack (also known as Black 420d in the dropdown menus) is available in BOTH iberian and wasabi! Now good luck picking between the two

Oh, Tiacitme, thank you for the info. I am silly excited and ordering now!

Lucky you @Travelmom4. I think the S19 in Black 420d/Iberian is to die for. I am tempted, but I have the S19 in nordic/steel and steel/uv.

Iberian is my favorite lining.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmom4 View Post
    Oh, Tiacitme, thank you for the info. I am silly excited and ordering now!
    Be sure to tell us what you decided so, like Walker, we can all be excited with you

I pulled the trigger last night-I just couldn't wait. I ordered the S19 in the black parapack with the wasabi interior. The iberian is really my favorite but my concern with a backpack is always the ability to find things inside and I think the wasabi makes that easiest. I also ordered a 3D mesh cube, a size 1 stuff sack in iberian and a PCSB in steel dymeema. Some of the items are on backorder until March and I didn't want to pay twice for shipping so I will be waiting anxiously!

Thanks for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmom4 View Post
    I pulled the trigger last night-I just couldn't wait. I ordered the S19 in the black parapack with the wasabi interior. The iberian is really my favorite but my concern with a backpack is always the ability to find things inside and I think the wasabi makes that easiest. I also ordered a 3D mesh cube, a size 1 stuff sack in iberian and a PCSB in steel dymeema. Some of the items are on backorder until March and I didn't want to pay twice for shipping so I will be waiting anxiously!

Thanks for all your help.
    Congrats! I love my black parapack/wasabi S19 and think you will enjoy yours a lot. Also, great choice on the very useful PCSB.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0