Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: OMG The Side Effect available in Nordic/Solar!

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Here are some more SE color sample pics:
    Attachment 5362
    Attachment 5363
    I just realized I missed the Wasabi SE! (Faints)

I vote for Steel/Iberian (preferably ballistic) too! That will make enough SEs for each day of the week!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    I just realized I missed the Wasabi SE! (Faints)
    Yup, sorry. See the last page in the post on the New Side Effect. Hemel asked (last September): "Did the Wasabi Dyneema Side Effect get discontinued?" and Darcy replied: "Yeah -- we're not making it again... for now, at least."

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Hmm, what do I need in olive/ultraviolet?!

Didn't think I'd like that combo, but now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Darn it really does look good. May lump it into my BB order. Certainly don't need another bag but I want it so much!

Thanks to you enablers, I ordered a Nordic SE to go with my Nordic S25. Of course, I had to add in a few other goodies too.
    --------------------------------

more Enabler POints! I also ordered a Nordic SE. For my son, who said, "We need 3 for our trip?"
    RDR3 likes this.

Hi you all, I am new to this forum also I am an old Bag-Adict. Tom Bihn is a too big temtation for someone like me.
    I allrady have three Side Effects even so I just found out about Tom Bihn last autumn (Steeldynema, Aubergine and Steel Parapack).

My question: is the Nordicdynema the thin matirial like the steeldynema or is it the thicker like in my S25 in nordic? I like the thin option for in a Bag, but like the more strucktured ones (as in my Auberinge and also the Parapack) for carrying it as a purse.

Sorry for my horrible english, I am from Germany and therefor I hope for you to gracelessly overlook all my mistakes.

Ilkyway
    bchaplin and Blaze like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Hi you all, I am new to this forum also I am an old Bag-Adict. Tom Bihn is a too big temtation for someone like me.
    I allrady have three Side Effects even so I just found out about Tom Bihn last autumn (Steeldynema, Aubergine and Steel Parapack).

My question: is the Nordicdynema the thin matirial like the steeldynema or is it the thicker like in my S25 in nordic? I like the thin option for in a Bag, but like the more strucktured ones (as in my Auberinge and also the Parapack) for carrying it as a purse.

Sorry for my horrible english, I am from Germany and therefor I hope for you to gracelessly overlook all my mistakes.

Ilkyway
    Nordic is the heavier weight Dyneema fabric.

Thank you Rocks, and now my next SE is on its way... will this ever stop? Well maybe the wrong place to ask such a question, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Thank you Rocks, and now my next SE is on its way... will this ever stop? Well maybe the wrong place to ask such a question, right?
    Yeah, right. :-/
    It sorta stops until the time you receive your last order,
    Then u unconsciously, (in an an hypnotic fashion) start clicking away on your wish list,
    This compiled by reading the forum = the whole process starting all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    Yeah, right. :-/
    It sorta stops until the time you receive your last order,
    Then u unconsciously, (in an an hypnotic fashion) start clicking away on your wish list,
    This compiled by reading the forum = the whole process starting all over again.
    OMG so, so true!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0