Super Ego availability, factory store

I purchased a Size 5 Brain Cell for my Dell XPS M1210 more than a month ago, and I'm now looking to buy another bag. I'm interested in either the Brain Bag or the Super Ego. I noticed though that the website indicates a late September availability for the Super Ego. In any case, is a sample available to check out at the factory store?

I'll be in Seattle from late august till after Labor Day, and plan to drop by the factory store. I've read the positive bag reviews, but would definitely want to see them myself before buying one at the store, or having one shipped all the way to New York.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Super Ego is now in-stock in Black/Black/Deep Blue. We will keep one in the Seattle store behind the counter (just in case they sell out!) for you to take a look at.

All other colors of Super Ego will ship in late September.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    The Super Ego is now in-stock in Black/Black/Deep Blue. We will keep one in the Seattle store behind the counter (just in case they sell out!) for you to take a look at.

All other colors of Super Ego will ship in late September.
    Thanks, I checked out the Super Ego at the factory store last Wednesday. Will probably get one when the other colors come out. Or maybe the Ego if it comes out first.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0