Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: The New Pilot Available for Pre-order in January 2014!

Smile The New Pilot Available for Pre-order in January 2014!

Unless you tuned in to today's blog, you wouldn't know that the Pilot design was finalized December and will be available for pre-order next month! You little devil, Darcy! What a quiet way to make an announcement! I thought you really liked whipping us all up into a lather. Can't wait to see/read more about it!!!!!!

An excited Monkeylady
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Is there a picture anywhere? I'd love to see one.
    SE in olive, plum S19, SE, pouches and Field Journal. uv S19, Shop Bag, Yarn Sack and organizer Pouches. Synapse25 in steel/uv. Medium Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, SE, Swift & Kit in black. Absolute Strap, steel Kit and small dyneema Pouch, wrist straps, kiwi Swift, Citizen Canine & Kit. Abergine Tri Star, Kit and SE. Wasibi & uv Organizer Cube Pouches, July 4th pouch, December 2011 & 2012 Mystery Gift, 2013 parapack mystery gift and last but not least I'm proud FOT.

Ok, admittedly a little excited, so does that make me a bag nerd?

Anyway, just out of curiosity how does TB handle pre-orders?

Do they charge your card at time of order or time of shipment?

Do they fill orders as bags are completed or hold completed bags for a specific release date?

I'm holding on purchasing a Co-Pilot until I see what he Pilot looks like. I'm very excited for photos as well.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Is there a picture anywhere? I'd love to see one.
    Soon! Oh yeah, there will be photos of the Pilot Packing Cubes too.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Wait! There will be specific packing cubes and accessories JUST for the Pilot! Woot woot!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Soon! Oh yeah, there will be photos of the Pilot Packing Cubes too.
    What about the Pilot camera insert? You know, the one I'm hoping for even though it probably doesn't exist!

A new bag - with it's own packing cubes? Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryLee View Post
    Ok, admittedly a little excited, so does that make me a bag nerd?
    If this makes you a bag nerd, then I'm a bag stalker. I've been trolling this website for weeks awaiting some REAL release info on the new Pilot. I never thought it would first appear on the blog page! Usually Darcy makes an announcement, no? Well, maybe we got to the blog page before she even had a chance to make a proper announcment in the forums....
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

And TB is probably closed tomorrow! Dang it! No staff, no further posts until Thursday!

Please hurry Darcy! Just a picture & maybe dimensions and......

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Wait! There will be specific packing cubes and accessories JUST for the Pilot! Woot woot!
    Hmmm. This must mean that the Pilot is not just a little bit bigger than the CoPilot. Maybe it's a cross between the Aeronaut and the Co-Pilot. Big enough for packing cubes....very interesting.

*tapping fingers on table*

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    Hmmm. This must mean that the Pilot is not just a little bit bigger than the CoPilot. Maybe it's a cross between the Aeronaut and the Co-Pilot. Big enough for packing cubes....very interesting.
    Intriguing! So, it obviously won't be bigger than the Aeronaut and my guess is, given it's still related to the Co-Pilot, it sits towards the smaller end of the spectrum between the Co-Pilot and the Aeronaut. I am going to guess that it will be about the size of the Western Flyer (maybe a little larger?), but with a large main compartment that is deeper than any of the WF compartments. At least, that's what I hope it is!

Good eyes, monkeylady! Rats - no hot link. Guess we'll have to wait until 2014.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0