Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree704Likes

Thread: The New Pilot Available for Pre-order in January 2014!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I do like the inverted zipper. I hope my backordered Co-Pilot comes with the inverted zipper
    I know, we're really liking it too. Excited to hear what everyone else thinks once they start receiving their Pilots.

And we might be able to make sure your Co-Pilot has the right side up zipper -- emailus@tombihn.com.
    Walker likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Any way we can get some pics of the inside of the bag? Maybe sizes of the pouches on the back compartment?

Thanks so much!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoz View Post
    The Nordic is pretty nice... If my navy/solar won't arrive before 2/9, I wonder if I should change to the Nordic. I think I still prefer the navy, but having it for this trip might be nice..... TBCrew: thoughts?
    Production just told me that a good number of Navy/Solar Pilots will likely be ready to ship by early next week. Give us a call or send us an email; we can discuss some options!
    emailus@tombihn.com or call U.S./Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries +1-206-652-4123

Which is the next color to go out the door after Nordic? Hoping it is black.
    Pilot, Co-Pilot, Synapse 25, Side Effect,small shop bag, large shop bag, travel tray, 3D Organizer Cube

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Production just told me that a good number of Navy/Solar Pilots will likely be ready to ship by early next week. Give us a call or send us an email; we can discuss some options!
    Excellent, thanks again! Expedited shipping is great to have the right bag for the trip, and I appreciate how responsive y'all are!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaL View Post
    Which is the next color to go out the door after Nordic? Hoping it is black.
    When I called in to add clear organizer wallets to my Pilot order and asked about this, the reply was that most of the other colors would probably start shipping soon -- there wasn't any prioritization by color or fabric for the remaining bags.
    Last edited by moriond; 01-30-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Lani likes this.

My order just shipped. Ballistic black /wasabi and gray/uv. I will keep one and return the other.
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    My order just shipped. Ballistic black /wasabi and gray/uv. I will keep one and return the other.
    You mean the Steel /UV Pilots are shipping?!?
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Excellent, thanks again! Expedited shipping is great to have the right bag for the trip, and I appreciate how responsive y'all are!
    And it shipped today, so no expediting needed! Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I know, we're really liking it too. Excited to hear what everyone else thinks once they start receiving their Pilots.

And we might be able to make sure your Co-Pilot has the right side up zipper -- emailus@tombihn.com.
    Emailed so! Thanks for the suoer awesome customer service.

OH MY GOSH MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered the Steel Dyneema one.

SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    OH MY GOSH MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered the Steel Dyneema one.

SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Must be a busy day at TB. I hope someone buys Trevor a beer.

I got mine today! I had to go to the store to pick up some items and it was ready right when I walked in the door! I got it home and packed it up. It's not quite as big as I thought it was going to be, not sure it is going to work for me as intended.
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    I got mine today! It's not quite as big as I thought it was going to be, not sure it is going to work for me as intended.
    I'm actually feeling a little encouraged by your assessment, although I'm sorry you're not finding it a good fit currently. I'm hoping it will be "just right." May I ask how you were planning on using the bag? I'm hoping to use mine as a lightweight carry on bag and also an iPad bag for when I take the device out of the house. As a knitter, I'm also wanting to tuck some knitting inside it as well.
    Last edited by Mausermama; 01-30-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Must be a busy day at TB. I hope someone buys Trevor a beer.
    Yeah, and he also had to update my order for the extra Clear Organizer Wallets and the extra Nordic/Solar Pilot I decided I wanted to see in person.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0