Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Thread: The New Pilot Available for Pre-order in January 2014!

We're the steel dyneema gals, Lani. (Wish it were Steel/wasabi? ;-) Glad you found your Pilot zen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    I've been known to utter this phrase to my husband, who seems nonplussed and who has yet to take the bait:

"Oh you know, I'd really like to take a quick 3-day weekend trip to Seattle. Wouldn't that be fun? And oh, maybe while I'm there, I can visit the Tom Bihn store."

I think that since he's heard this phrase numerous times (including the last part), he's figured me out already.

Still... I would LOVE to be able to go to the store... to visit, to say OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BOW BOW BOW, and touch things (and hug them and kiss them and love them... oh erm...) in person.

I'll have to make sure I'm not contagious when I do. Or else anyone who buys anything will wind up with Lani germies!! lol.

==============

PS: I finally decided on the color. I bought the Steel Dyneema. I have so many other TB items in Steel Dyneema that it made the most sense to be able to match things up. I can't wait!!
    Too cute!!! Now u have me thinking Lani...I think I need to add the Nordic side effect to my Nordic/Solar Pilot order. You know that would match my Navy/Solar original Synapse 19, to a tea! Then I will only have 3 side effects. Gosh Dern It!! It's all your fault. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by TavaPeak View Post
    We're the steel dyneema gals, Lani. (Wish it were Steel/wasabi? ;-) Glad you found your Pilot zen.
    I think I've also decided on the steel dyneema... I keep checking to see if it's 'mid-February' yet :-)

Ok now it is official...thanks to Lani (thanks Lani-really!) I ordered the 3rd side effect for my collection, to go with my new Nordic/Solar Pilot, and the Nordic Synapse 25 and the Synapse 19 which just coincidentally is Navy/Solar. Oh...did I say ordered a Nordic/Solar SE? What fun, fun, fun I will have when it all comes in mid-February.....is there some chance it may go early......???? TBAS....it's an epidemic🌞🌝👍👌👀. Those eyes are watching and waiting for THEIR ARRIVAL!

I am also eagerly awaiting my Nordic/Solar Pilot. I have a flight out on the 5th of February, and it would be wonderful if I had the bag before then. Of course, living in Florida won't help on the delivery time at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    I am also eagerly awaiting my Nordic/Solar Pilot. I have a flight out on the 5th of February, and it would be wonderful if I had the bag before then. Of course, living in Florida won't help on the delivery time at all!
    You might call or email them to see if there is any possibility they can help you.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    There's a pretty good chance most pre-orders will ship out earlier than we expected(!), so shoot us an email (emailus@tombihn.com) with your order details and we'll check and see if your bag will make it to you in time for your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    There's a pretty good chance most pre-orders will ship out earlier than we expected(!), so shoot us an email (emailus@tombihn.com) with your order details and we'll check and see if your bag will make it to you in time for your trip.
    Thankx Beau! You guys really rock!

I have duly emailed. Thanks for letting us know!

Sorry, haven't checked in here in over a week, and look what happens.....let me say i LOVE the pilot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by d.weglarz View Post
    Sorry, haven't checked in here in over a week, and look what happens.....let me say i LOVE the pilot!!!
    I keep checking back here too! I think of new ways I could use the Pilot, how my new (to be shipped with Pilot) Side Effect, which will be Nordic/Solar too, will look and how well they will work together! I wonder if I can do an over-nighter with just the Pilot?!

I'm mulling whether my kiwi Breve would attach well to the rail system in the Pilot when it arrives. Breve might give a little structure & padding to the Pilot without much bulk. Might be a great way to carry my iPad or (or even a Nexus 7 + keyboard), store pesky chargers/cords, and still leave room for a sweater in the main pocket of the Pilot?

Breve is a retired design, but there is a Breve (kiwi) on ebay right now - it's listed as a "Tom Bihn Messenget".

That is a nice looking bag! Is there an official description somewhere or do they go offline when the design is retired? I like kiwi as a color.
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

The kiwi is great! I found this review of Breve helpful. Tom Bihn Breve for iPad and iPad 2 Review :: The Gadgeteer The zip pockets on the Breve are tight, but I've found they loosened over time to be "just right."

Here is maverick's video of Breve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSgHc6iOzT0

I use Breve quite a bit. It fits beautifully in my Zephyr, and carries all the cables I need for presentations with my iPad (connected to an HDMI TV). It's quick to grab when I take my iPad to wait during trumpet lessons, etc. I have an iPad2.
    Last edited by TavaPeak; 01-27-2014 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniegill View Post
    I wonder if I can do an over-nighter with just the Pilot?!
    I don't see why not. This is a bag with accompanying packing cubes.
    Pilot, Co-Pilot, Synapse 25, Side Effect,small shop bag, large shop bag, travel tray

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0