Cool Messenger bag that doesn't look like a computer bag?

I live in a country where there is A LOT of theft. I'm going to be commuting on a motorcycle accross town and I don't want to send an advertisement that I have a computer in my bag. I need some opinions: Which of the messenger bags looks like they'd be computer bags? Which ones just look like regular bags? I'm specifically thinking about getting the ID. Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The ID, Super Ego, and Imago are all messenger bags that don't look anything like laptop bags in my opinion. I'd make sure to go with a subdued color combination. I think the ID in Black/Black/Steel would be a great choice.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I agree with Darcy except for one thing... the subdued color part. IMHO nothing screams computer bag as much as an all-black or almost all-black bag. Any of the bags Darcy mentioned in as funky color as you can stomach would be my suggestion. I'm partial to Bihn's crimson as anyone looking into my bag collection can attest

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

I work at Tom Bihn
    I have the ID in Kiwi/Deep Blue and I love it.

DBDCanada

ID should be suitable

I agree with the previous post on colours - go for something non-black (my preference is Steel / Crimson). The only potential challenge with the ID is the smaller size (which was why I got it - it forced me to minimize the amount of paper I took on commute).

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0