Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ArnieJB
  • 1 Post By taminca
  • 1 Post By Badger

Thread: New TB Stuff for Me for 2014

New TB Stuff for Me for 2014

Since I love the products from Tom Bihn and I have had such a great experience with my Smart Alec, it has been my preference to request the products as Christmas and birthday gifts when asked what I would like. So, I'm very excited that I have a Synapse 19 (Black Dyneema / Wasabi) coming in for Christmas which will replace my current backpack that I use for my EDC work bag.

I will be taking at least a few trips in 2014 (3 day trip to FL in March for some NY Yankee spring training games and a 5 night Disney Western Carribean cruise in April). So, since my birthday is in February, I am getting an Aeronaut (Black / Iberian - LOVE that color combo) with some packing cubes, 3-D Organizer Cube and a bunch of pouches. Can't wait to one-bag those trips with my new gear!

Congrats!!! There is nothing like TB Anticipation Syndrome! I also have the Black Dyneema/Wasabi S19 as my EDC work bag and love it. For the Aeronaut, I went with Black Dyneema after first trying the Aubergine. Love that Aubergine color (sigh) but the difference in weight between ballistic nylon and Dyneema was very noticeable (to me). Congrats, again, and enjoy!
    ArnieJB likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Arnie, you're going to love Black/Iberian. That's the combo of my Aeronaut and I'm stunned by it every time I use the bag.

Btw, the 19 and the Aeronaut are a very copacetic travel duo. I think you'll find yourself reaching for them a lot over the next year and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ArnieJB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Arnie, you're going to love Black/Iberian. That's the combo of my Aeronaut and I'm stunned by it every time I use the bag.

Btw, the 19 and the Aeronaut are a very copacetic travel duo. I think you'll find yourself reaching for them a lot over the next year and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what I was thinking. I could pack the Synapse in the Aeronaut to use as an EDC bag when I get where I'm going. I love the deep black richness of the ballistic nylon (like my Smart Alec) with the contrasting vivid red of the Iberian.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0