Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree530Likes

Thread: 2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

Thumbs up Wish list for 2014!

I haven't seen a 2014 wish list yet, so here goes!

My wish is that cork fabric makes a comeback, assuming the manufacturer can provide quality fabric for the TB crew to use.

What would you like to see in 2014?

A Pilot and an Aeronaut Jr. In dyneema. Oh, please, please, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Ditto on quality cork returning, plus more Black/Solar Dyneema options!

Quote Originally Posted by lagolden View Post
    My wish is that cork fabric makes a comeback, assuming the manufacturer can provide quality fabric for the TB crew to use.
    Oooh, this!!! I love the cork fabric and was really sad when it was discontinued.

I'd love to see more colors of the Parapack fabric, and see it offered on more bags. I saw some of it in person and the photos really don't capture how beautiful it is. Aubergine or Azalea Parapack would be GORGEOUS.

I'd also love a version of the Size 4 Knitting Tool Pouch (the cord pouch) with a couple of dividers like the TB wallet, so that it'd be easy to segregate different sizes of interchangeable needle cords. Possibly user error, but it's annoying when I reach for what I think is an 8" cord and pull out a 39".

More sizes of the Pocket Pouch. The current size exactly fits my digital camera, but that's only because my digital camera is really tiny. I'd love a longer one sized for pens and pencils, too, since it would be as easy to access as a pen slot, and I think would hang nicely from one of the O-rings on the corners of a Cafe Bag.

I wish the largest pocket in the Medium Cafe Bag was sized the same as the largest pocket in the Small and Large.

An updated Imago.

Wish list for 2014!

A slightly bigger Synapse 25 with removable frame similar to guides pack.

Also an updated brain bag made of the parapack material and more o rings.

2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

Since it is already apparent that the Christmas 2013 shopping season in in full swing and Tom Bihn has just released new products, it is a safe bet that we now see the complete and final Bihn product lineup for 2013. That means it is now safe to start speculating and suggesting for 2014.

Here are a few suggestions from me:

1: Field Notebook Extra: borrowing from a very thoughtful suggestion on the first page of the 2013 Wish List thread, I would like to see a new "big brother" to the Field Journal Notebook (FJN). This Field Notebook Extra (FNE) should be large enough to accommodate regular-size loose-leaf binder notebook filler paper. It should also be large enough to carry at least an Apple iPad Mini if not a full-size iPad. The FNE should be able to function like an enclosed, stand-alone Freudian Slip, but in form it should be configured to be like an extra-large FJN. The FNE should be sized so that it can be carried in a Brain Bag, Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, and Smart Alec. I'm not sure on the sizes of the Synapses, so maybe those backpacks as well.

2: Smart Alec in camo. I know this is a long-shot, but I would love to see this.

3: Camera I-O Mini: a padded, sealable camera insert pouch/bag that can be carried in either the Smart Alec or the new Guide's Pack. Not sure if this could also be made to work for the Synapses.

4: Rain coat bags to fit over Tom Bihn backpacks and luggage.

5: Poron-filled grab handle for the Synapse 25: Yes, this pack is large enough that you can stuff it with enough to make it that heavy.

6: FJN in Camo: just for the heckofit.

7: Is Tom Bihn going to make a Garment Sleeve for carrying a suit in an Aeronaut, or not? I posed this question in 2010, and have been waiting ever since. If the Bihn crew decided not to pursue this product concept, it would be helpful to know.

Just a few ideas to get things started...
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Anything in purple!

How about a padded wrap for the top handle of the Aeronaut. Something like the Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap, in a mini size.
    Janine likes this.

-Synapse 25 in nordic/solar and travel tray in nordic

-+1 on Garment Sleeve

-An empire builder/zephyr sized briefcase with hidden backpack straps.

-luggage tag

-for skookum, a collapsible bowl for water/food
    Lani and TavaPeak like this.

The Pilot in Black U/V

A TB drawstring backpack in Dyneema or parapack

Bring back TB bumper stickers
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

A range bag, for us active/semi-active shooters.

There are a lot of them out there... I'll bet Tom can out-do them all.
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Updated Brain bag with 1050D and more o rings!

An update to the Brain bag maybe with 1050d!

Pilot! Please?
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast