Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree623Likes

Thread: 2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc983 View Post
    Coyote synapse 25
    Ditto ditto ditto
    Walker likes this.

Adding another vote for more bags with UV interiors and for the Aeronaut Jr.
    Indigo/Solar Tri-Star, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Black/Steel, 13" Ristretto, Black/Wasabi iPad Ristretto, Forest/UV Smart Alec

How 'bout a New Year's debut/pre-order for the Pilot?

Hmm . . . yes, more selections with Ultraviolet interiors, please. It's my favorite!

And, again, a larger wallet, perhaps the size of the Small pouch.

And if Skookum could bring back the Citizen Canine, perhaps a wee bit larger, that would be great! I've used mine -- Steel/Ultraviolet, from the very first batch -- daily, multiple times per day, for the past two years and few weeks. Of course, it's held up very well, but a few improvements would be even better.
    In the treat/ball space, under the drawstring on the top, I shove a Small Stuff Sack to use to carry the filled doggie bags. I attach the Sack to one of the Annex Clips, so I don't have to carry the bags with my free hand, because we live in an urban area and I need a free hand to grab the leash if someone or something goes haywire, or grab someone else's dog if they come dashing by us (happens too often!). (Despite how urban it is, sometimes we will go for a decent distance without a trash can.) However, it's not an ideal setup, either with the Sack inside or clipped outside. I can't fit anything else in the space where I put the empty Sack, so no ball, no treats, etc.
    The front pocket fit the iPhone 4 perfectly, which makes sense, since that was the newest model when the bag debuted. I've now got the 5C, with a very thin case, and it fits in the pocket, but I have a lot of trouble zipping it closed and getting the phone in and out of the pocket.
    As long as I'm listing wished-for items, how about space to put a little hand sanitizer or a few wipes?
    So . . . making the entire item a bit larger would solve many issues I have with the much-loved current design.
    Moose likes this.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Valentine's Day is coming! Wouldn't a small shop bag in Iberian be fabulous to use for gift bags for our loved ones!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    Valentine's Day is coming! Wouldn't a small shop bag in Iberian be fabulous to use for gift bags for our loved ones!?!?!?!
    +1 for a Small Iberian shop bag! Please! (And in my house, that "loved one" would be ME!)

AND....February is American Heart Month when we are all supposed to wear red in support of heart disease awareness. Another reason we need a small Iberian shop sack for all of us to be seen toting around!

Perhaps this is a repeat: I'd like to see key straps where one end has an O-ring.I find snaphook-to-snaphook connections a bit sloppy.I'm hesitant to break off one of them.Ahh! The teeny brainhurt :P

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by roarmouse View Post
    Perhaps this is a repeat: I'd like to see key straps where one end has an O-ring.I find snaphook-to-snaphook connections a bit sloppy.I'm hesitant to break off one of them.Ahh! The teeny brainhurt :P

Peace!
    Try the utility strap! It's a square connection at the opposite end, rather than a round 'O', but it works perfect for attaching your OPs or organizer wallet inside a TB bag!
    eWalker likes this.

Try the utility strap! It's a square connection at the opposite end, rather than a round 'O', but it works perfect for attaching your OPs or organizer wallet inside a TB bag!
    This is what I do now as well for my pouches but it would be nice if if they came in different colors other than black.

Freudian Slip for the Synapse 25.

And I like the range bag and coyote Synapse 25 ideas as well.

Ristretto for a 15" or 15.6" laptop. I like the vertical orientation - not as wide or bulky and easier to manoeuver in crowds.

Hi my name is John Serrão and live in Bangalore, India. In less than 2 months I have become an avowed tombihnaholic devouring every page in the site and scouring for articles on the net. I got myself the Aeronaut in Dyneema black with Wasabi, synapse 25 in steel dyneema with ultraviolet, most packing cubes, side effect, pcsb in wasabi and the many pouches that make organizing a steel.

I passionately show my bags to my friends and family. They are left wondering if I work for Tom Bihn.

I recently got a synapse 19 for my wife in navy blue with solar. Stunning! And a SE and a few other things.

My dream list for 2014:

1. Gym bag in dyneema 400 or 200
    2. Smaller aeronaut
    3. Suit cover in dyneema 200 with toes awesome zips like the aeronaut pcsb - then for business travel, a suit + aeronaut and I am all set
    4. Synapse - better grip when not carrying on your back. Like carrying aeronaut and synapse in each hand.
    5. Golf bag in dyneema 400 - wow that would be something
    6. Saxophone case - since I am dreaming, I may as well! For my tenor, alto and soprano

I love my synapse 25. Has become my edc. I use the wasabi pcsb as a gym bag. Works well.

My generic wishes include more colors, especially in padded pouches and light-weight fabrics for backpacks and possibly for messenger bags.

Oh, I'd love to see a junior aeronaut too, but still ballistic (black/Iberian), maybe about 30 liters

A padded pouch with clip that is large enough to hold cell phone

Cork making a come-back

A longer padded pouch for glasses

An optional strong strap to make it harder for cafe bags or SE to be cut and snatched

A SMALLER shop bag to be used as a lunch sack

Packing cubes offered in other colors than just steel

Luggage tags
    jaon and eWalker like this.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast