Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by giuliof View Post
    My current TB wishes are for:

2. The introduction of some sort of 3D Fabric Organizer Cube with a padded inside and maybe a couple of little pouches to carry small and mid sized pocketable cameras.
    this - now that TB has made the perfect backpack and airline carryons - how about smaller bags for us walk-around people?

and more GREEN!!!!

and the mesh/ballistic pouches in nano/macro and GREEN!!! More Green!!! and the Double Pocket OP in mesh - in GREEN!!!!
    Last edited by eightspokedb; 08-06-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Quote Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
    I'd love to see a small bag made just for dog-walk duty (pun intended). I know there are several things that can serve this purpose (Q KIT, 3DOP, etc..) but something specifically made that could easily clip to the leash or held 1 handed, with a grommet to feed bags through. Enough room for a handful of treats and maybe enough space to also hold a phone, few cards and a house key.
    What you are wishing for is the now-defunct Citizen Canine, which can be worn cross-body with a strap or as a waist pack. It is going to be re-released under the Skookum Dog label in the near-ish future, and I'm sure there will be an announcement. This is the bag I use the most with my critter—generally twice a day, more if he's extremely unlucky. :/

Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    and the mesh/ballistic pouches in nano/macro and GREEN!!! More Green!!! and the Double Pocket OP in mesh - in GREEN!!!!
    Seconded! I only recently discovered the nano pouch size, because it's on a separate coyote-only page. More tiny pouches in cute colours, please!
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

I second luggage tags but request a pouch w one side clear so it can double as a LUNCH. TAG
    Everyone who works in hospitals and many gov agencies must mark the lunch w name date & time
    It would save hundreds of labels !
    Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. Cork LS Did LS ever come in Indigo or sapphire or red?? Yes would love!
    ISO. Red LS / Swift. & Azalea Swift & INDIGO swift
    In my TB fleet:
    Swift: Turquoise ! /Cork/Black Dyneema
    LS:Turquoise ! /Azalea/black dyneema
    Shop bag: big : Black / Solar
    Shop bag Small: Black /Solar/UV
    PCSB: Iberian x2 /UV
    SE: solarx2/Black dyneema x2
    Aeronaut: cardinal in A-45. / Black Dyneema in A-30
    Field journal : plum

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    A double Q-kit?
    Maybe! I'd like mesh sides but hey...it's a wish. If I get anything remotely like what I'm asking for, it will feel like Christmas! :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by pegolas View Post
    I would happily buy a t-shirt with the logo (I loves the red airplane) and walk around town as a living billboard.
    Yes! +eleventybillion!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by gulfcoastgal View Post
    I second luggage tags but request a pouch w one side clear so it can double as a LUNCH. TAG
    Everyone who works in hospitals and many gov agencies must mark the lunch w name date & time
    It would save hundreds of labels !
    It already exists, it is called a Clear Mini Organizer Pouch.
    Clear Organizer Pouches - Organizer pouches with a clear front window - TOM BIHN

If you have lunch containers but do not need a lunch bag, I suggest the Travel Tray, you can clip the Clear Mini Organizer Pouch to the drawstring.

My wish list is a Pilot in Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet

For me (and I just posted about this yesterday too) a Co-Pilot in Black Dyneema/Iberian please please please *breathes* please please please

my friend would probably give her left kidney for a Forest Aeronaut 30 (specifically forest/ultraviolet I think she said)

Since Solar somehow return back to stock in Key Strap 8" & 16". I am hoping that Black/Solar option could also return to Smart Alec's (for the last time).
    Solar: A45 Navy, CP Steeld, SA Black, TT, YSS/Tall, OP/S, PP Navy
    Steel: Pilot Steel 400d, UMP Steel 400d
    Olive: SC, DOP/M, COP/M

BC V S1, H M2, PCSB Nordic, TT Iberian, Risretto Cocoa/Cayenne

Buy List Wouldn't mind : Solar Like New
    ~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    Since Solar somehow return back to stock in Key Strap 8" & 16". I am hoping that Black/Solar option could also return to Smart Alec's (for the last time).
    Key straps are made from scraps of cuttings left over from making other bags. Awesome that they are back, but this could just be the last scraps of solar. I wouldn't get my hopes up, especially for larger bags which need a good amount of lining...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by pegolas View Post
    I would happily buy a t-shirt with the logo (I loves the red airplane) and walk around town as a living billboard.
    I think canvas bags would be much better, no worries about fitting and you could make a small and large one.

I know everybody is going to gasp but it would be mighty handy to carry potatoes and strong fruits like apples.

No gasps here. Great idea @backpack.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    No gasps here. Great idea @backpack.
    I stole the idea from you Monkeylady, you showed pictures of produce inside Stuff Sacks.

They are too small for 5 pounds of potatoes and a week worth of apples.

I have only one set of Travel Stuff Sacks, a second might be a solution for mushrooms and soft fruits.

Actually the fruit was inside shop bags...or did you mean shop bags as opposed to stuff sacks? The large shop bags can easily tote 5# potatoes and/or a week's worth of apples.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast