Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree775Likes

Thread: 2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

You could also stitch a split ring into the binding/seam in the pocket, instant O ring. Using small stitches and split ring won't stand out like a sore thumb. You then have someplace to hook a key ring.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    Sorry I meant to say the outer open pocket. Since it's not zippered I don't always feel safe tossing stuff in there. It's great for magazines or to drop a water bottle into but there are times when I've thought clipping in a zippered organizer pouch would be a huge plus. Sort of making it into a zippered pocket you don't gave to lift the flap to access.
    This! I would love this! I think we need 2 o-rings, one of each side.
    WenV and jess like this.

bring back linen color--- in anything but would love a smallish day pack for those who can't do shoulder bags
    Last edited by meekasmom; 06-28-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Side Effect in Linen would look nice...even Burnt Orange, and Kelly Green.

Side Effect in linen and Synapse in Aubergine...

How is the new batch of Aubergine/Navy/Wasabi Swifts going?
    Janine likes this.

I'd love an aubergine/kiwi Swift with a uv interior. I hope one of the new bags is Side Effect like, about twice the size with lots of pockest and a significantly improved strap.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    Side Effect in linen and Synapse in Aubergine...
    +1 to the Linen Side Effect!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

As much as I like my Burnt Orange S19, I'd love one in Iberian even more. The 200d Dyneema is plenty tough. I'd love the flexibility of the fabric and the light weight!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

This is a Skookum Dog wish, but since there is no Skookum Dog forum, I will air it here:

I would like a dog collar (for my dog, in case there was any confusion) with two rings: one heavy-duty D ring as a leash attachment point, and a free-moving split ring onto which you can thread the dog's bling--his rabies tag, license tag, St. Francis medal, what have you. Then, the tags are always under the dog's chin rather than being a nuisance when trying to get the leash on.

Some years ago I got a collar with the ring configuration I described, but I don't think they're made any more, and frankly, it was pretty ugly. But my poor dog is still wearing his nasty, manky old collar because I very much adore the two-ring configuration.

I figured that sometimes when we ask for more o-rings in bags we get them, so it's worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A compression cube for the A30 that covers the entire floor of the bag and about 4 or 5 inches high unloaded that compresses down to less than half and possibly a companion half cube in medium blue!
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    This is a Skookum Dog wish, but since there is no Skookum Dog forum, I will air it here:

I would like a dog collar (for my dog, in case there was any confusion) with two rings: one heavy-duty D ring as a leash attachment point, and a free-moving split ring onto which you can thread the dog's bling--his rabies tag, license tag, St. Francis medal, what have you. Then, the tags are always under the dog's chin rather than being a nuisance when trying to get the

Ruffwear makes two ring collars... But the second ring for bling isn't free moving. I like them.

Ruffwear Dog Collars

Quote Originally Posted by K9TB View Post
    Ruffwear makes two ring collars... But the second ring for bling isn't free moving. I like them.

Ruffwear Dog Collars
    That's what he has now--the old rope-style one that I think looked way better than the current iterations. But you're right--the bling ring on the collar I have is not free moving; it is simply segregated from the D ring.

Thanks for the link--I'll get him one of these if Tom doesn't come up with something before my dog's birthday

K9TB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Packbetter View Post
    A compression cube for the A30 that covers the entire floor of the bag and about 4 or 5 inches high unloaded that compresses down to less than half and possibly a companion half cube in medium blue!
    I have been holding myself to make wishes on A30 accessories!

But my mind feels like a nutcracker on this topic!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

A simple cinch style backpack with a small zipper pocket with an o-ring on the outside for keys or wallet. Big enough to hold a pair of soccer cleats, shin guards, and a water bottle. Would also be a bonus if it could be tossed in the washing machine periodically. My son goes through a couple of similarly (but very poorly made) packs a year with his soccer. It would be so nice to have one that lasted!
    eWalker likes this.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast