Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: 2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

A bag that's around the cubic dimensions of the WF and is primarily a single compartment, more duffel bag than messenger in shape, with optional backpack straps, around 17" long. (I keep looking for my ultimate carry-on, one bag to rule them all.)
    mjmotal likes this.

@vecturist, the upcoming mini-aeronaut perhaps?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tachiyaku View Post
    @vecturist, the upcoming mini-aeronaut perhaps?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    That's what I have my fingers crossed for!

Bike seat bag, "Roadie" in various sizes. There are products out there, but nothing like a TB would be in engineering and colors! Attached photo is my boring seat bag...Name:  IMG_1431.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  673.9 KB
    jpscruggs and tpnl like this.
    Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. As always, more TB stuff on order!

I just came back from a short trip with my Western Flyer and S19. The plane was full and there were few spaces in the overhead bins. But, I had no problem with my Western Flyer. It squished into a space where the rest of the carry-ons couldn't. As I was thinking about how the squish could be avoided, there is one thing that I wished -- the packing cubes had removable compression straps. If the packing cube isn't full, things tend to slide to the the bottom of the bag. It would be nice if there was a way of keeping everything in place to defy gravity a bit. That way, the bag keeps it sleek look.

I have but a simple request.
    A Side Effect made from linen, with perhaps an olive green Parapack interior.
    The understated elegance of linen would go very nicely with the understated elegance of the Side Effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    I have but a simple request.
    A Side Effect made from linen, with perhaps an olive green Parapack interior.
    The understated elegance of linen would go very nicely with the understated elegance of the Side Effect.
    Ditto, ditto, ditto. The linen is gorgeous! Lining color matters less to me as my SE is typically so stuffed I don't even notice the lining color!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I would love a linen/olive SE (or even better, linen/forest)! Although as monkeylady says, the lining is less crucial on a Side Effect as it doesn't show as much as on, say, a Cafe Bag.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Like so many, cork! cork! cork!
    Specifically, I'd love a cork small cafe bag....Especially since I can no longer get a new version of my very worn cocoa/olive small cafe.
    Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
    Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

With the mention of new bags in June hopefully we might see a Freudian Slip that will fit a Synapse 25. Also a Synapse smaller than the 19 and also one bigger that the 25 with a removable stay like the guides pack with external bottle holders and/or attachments. I can always dream.

Matching Swifts and Little swifts- to be taken out together! Kiwi/ UV little swift, and Sw and LSw in steel dynema with wasabi interior, for now.

As I posted prior, a bicycle under the sear saddle bag! Lots of boring basic black ones out there.
    Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Aeronaut!!! 45 when the new one comes out,
    Currently Owning: Synapse19[Black Codura/Wasabi] - Accessories

A Large Organizer Pouch oriented vertically, for ease of access inside a backpack.
    One clear, one dyneema, please.
    terayon likes this.

Well now that Solar is gone, I think I would like to see a mustard yellow colour.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast