Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Skookum Dog

We're Skookum Dog Skookum Dog Crew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    Could have sworn I saw one in one of the skookum videos...
    Yeah! Our prototype collapsible travel bowl is shown in the Skookum Dog video. We're still perfecting the design; it should debut sometime this year.

Good. Because is Ella is patiently awaiting one for her summer trip to the Oregon coast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Just some of the stuff that's been going around here at Skookum Dog….

Name:  guardianlightblognew.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  42.9 KB
    Our new Guardian Dog Safety Light. Secures to the handle of our Bungee Dog Leash or on Skookum’s Dog Collar or any 1″ / 25 mm to 1.5″ / 38 mm webbing. Same as the TB Guardian DF Light Strap-Mount base, but in Coyote brown.

Name:  finelyagedriley2 (1).jpg
Views: 768
Size:  51.8 KB
    Things we think get better with years, like Riley's beard.

Name:  duffelbackpack.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  39.0 KB
    The Road Duffel worn emergency backpack style.

Name:  mikeorvis.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  69.2 KB
    A weekend in Maine, as lived and told by our friends at Map & Menu.

Name:  roronap.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  111.8 KB
    A dog and his Camp Mat
    Good and Strong Gear for Dogs. Made in America.
    skookumdog.com
    Instagram | Twitter | Blog

The Road Duffel worn emergency backpack style.
    Is that the large or medium duffel in the pic? - i know the link goes to the large but i saw the image elsewhere with a link that ( i'm pretty sure) went to the medium :-).

Does the duffel have any o-rings inside???
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by Skookum Dog Crew View Post
    We find that the Bungee Leash works just fine in these kinds of situations -- with one hand in the loop at the end of the leash, we use our other hand to grab the middle of the leash, closer to the collar, and sort of pull the bungee so that the bungee is fully extended and there's not much give. If that makes sense -- a little difficult to describe for sure!
    That sounds about right! I've been cautiously using the Krebs leashes lately, since they're by far the most durable leashes I've found, but occasionally the clasp will come off of the collar. It's happened MAYBE five times in two years, but 1) the same problem with 2 different leashes, and 2) not an acceptable flaw, so . . . thankfully Rosalind doesn't want to run around without me (she'll stop and wait for me to come grab her, since she wants playtime with her Mama).

Does grabbing the leash where the bungee is hurt one's hand or is hard to hold?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Two cute dogs with brand new Bungee Leashes

Name:  isabella.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  128.8 KB

Name:  bungeeleashskookumdog.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  86.9 KB
    Last edited by backpack; 01-21-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Where are the cabins in the Skookum dog, first/who we are video?

Dali LOVES Tennis balls and to be frank at 1st, I didn't think that a 20$ 4pk would really be worth it if she killed 'em as fast as the regular ones we were getting at just any store... Turns out I was wrong!! 2 Paws up for those solid, just-bouncy-enough cute tennis balls (we have the navy/yellow ones)! We've had the lot since you launched and we are still playing with the 1st!! Really worth it! Note: We don't let her chew them though, but sometimes just as she was running with them in her mouth, she'd brake em in half...so, very pleased!
    Last edited by MarikaBe; 01-31-2014 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I was trying to set up my wish list (love the bungee leash) but I can't register because "Canada" is not an option for country in the ship-to/billing address. Can you fix? Thx
    Better late than never, we hope: this is fixed, so you can now create a wish list. And we're now offering shipping outside of the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Where are the cabins in the Skookum dog, first/who we are video?
    Those are the Rolling Huts.

Quote Originally Posted by MarikaBe View Post
    Dali LOVES Tennis balls and to be frank at 1st, I didn't think that a 20$ 4pk would really be worth it if she killed 'em as fast as the regular ones we were getting at just any store... Turns out I was wrong!! 2 Paws up for those solid, just-bouncy-enough cute tennis balls (we have the navy/yellow ones)! We've had the lot since you launched and we are still playing with the 1st!! Really worth it! Note: We don't let her chew them though, but sometimes just as she was running with them in her mouth, she'd brake em in half...so, very pleased!
    Awesome. Our experience 100% and glad to hear it's yours too -- thanks for taking the time to let us know. If you've got photos we'd love to see 'em.
    Good and Strong Gear for Dogs. Made in America.
    skookumdog.com
    Instagram | Twitter | Blog

New pictures of cute dogs and Skookum Dog gears in action on the Blog.
    Last edited by backpack; 02-22-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks for pointing this out. Somehow, I was not signed up for the dog blog updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anyone has the Skookum Dog medium Road Duffel (i.e. Doggienaut!)? I have been eyeing it ever since it came out and hoping that it can serve as a gym bag but am worried that it might be too big for that. I can't seem to find any reviews or customer photos of it on the internet. Would be really interested to see how its size compares to the Aeronaut or the Synapse 25 or Smart Alec in real life.

Of course, I am also eagerly waiting for the rumored Aeronaut Junior and the Tom Bihn gym bag. Not sure how long I can hold out for though! And Darcy also mentioned there will be a small Road Duffel in the future.
    Seriously addicted. I love my TB bags (in order of preference): Aeronaut (black/steel), Western Flyer (black/iberian), Smart Alec (black/black), Synapse (steel dyneema/solar), MCB (linen/olive), Cadet (black/steel), Side Effect (black), Shop Bags (various), packing cubes, WF Packing Cube Backpack (steel), Travel Stuff Sacks (various), 3D Clear Organizer Cube (forest), LCB (steel/cayenne), Imago (black ballistic/steel), Co-Pilot (steel/solar), FJN (crimson), Ego (black/steel).

Is there any news on the updated Skookum Dog version of the Citizen Canine? I bought a TB one in Cardinal/steel for my other half, but didn't get one for me before they were done. I'm fed up with having to keep buying cheap treats bags which fall apart after 6 months!
    A crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/steel; CP black/steel; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; K cardinal; TT solar; CC cardinal/steel; + packing cubes galore!

New to me, Coyote family of products.*

Mesh Organizer Bag
    Name:  meshorganizercube_700x467.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  45.3 KB

Key Strap
    Name:  keystrap1_700x467.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  47.7 KB

Organizer Pouch
    Name:  organizerpouch1_700x467.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  58.4 KB

*but probably known to forum members dogs' caregivers, who I am sure, are in a hurry to see the Polar Vortex take a trip back north... unless your pouch is a snow loving one.

Like this perfectly gorgeous fellow, Oso:

Name:  IMG_1122elk-good-670x446.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  69.7 KB
    Last edited by backpack; 03-07-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sofapug View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has the Skookum Dog medium Road Duffel (i.e. Doggienaut!)? I have been eyeing it ever since it came out and hoping that it can serve as a gym bag but am worried that it might be too big for that. I can't seem to find any reviews or customer photos of it on the internet. Would be really interested to see how its size compares to the Aeronaut or the Synapse 25 or Smart Alec in real life.

Of course, I am also eagerly waiting for the rumored Aeronaut Junior and the Tom Bihn gym bag. Not sure how long I can hold out for though! And Darcy also mentioned there will be a small Road Duffel in the future.

I thought this picture could help, as you can see the hight of the Medium Road Duffel is just a little more than the 8 inch strap, 9-1/2".
    Name:  mediumduffeln_700x467.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  44.2 KB

The shorter side of the Road Duffel is roughly the longer size of letter size/A4 paper and the longer size is twice as long.

I don't have one and don't know how judging the size between the Road Duffel could be easier.

Maybe packing them and Tom Bihn Bags with Standard/Queen or King size pillows.
    It something everyone has and it is pretty easy to lay clothes and stuff on top of them to see what size one needs.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0