Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Skookum Dog

Ditto on the collapsible food/water tray/bowl. This would be useful even for long car trips....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    eWalker likes this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

So . . . y'all have all of these great pictures of these adorable dogs, and I only recognize & can name ONE of those dogs. I think they should have their own staff page.

Also, will the current collar design be the only one for the near future? Rosalind has somehow figured out how to unclip the plastic buckle adjustable collars, so she's restricted to the belt-like ones with holes. (I still don't know how she does it. I tried watching her very closely, but it would be on her neck and fine and then suddenly she'd be chewing on it without me seeing her take it off. Very clever. Very naughty.)
    eWalker likes this.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    You should add a collapsible water/food tray for long runs/hikes to the to-do list.
    Could have sworn I saw one in one of the skookum videos...

And maybe a bit on how how the name came about .... "Skookum" isn't a familiar word on this side of the Pacific ..
    eWalker likes this.
    List under construction ....

eWalker likes this.

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Skookum Dog Crew View Post
    There's definitely going to be a Small (and likely an Extra Large) someday. No exact date yet, though.

A walking/running belt is also on the to-do list...
    While we're on the subject of to-do lists, a messenger about the size of the Imago in coyote would be a must-buy for me!
    eWalker likes this.

I have a question about the new leashes.

I frequently need to grab Rosalind's leash a foot or two from her collar to keep her close to me when a person/dog/cat/etc passes close to us on the sidewalk and she wants to play but they do not (most often, a large dog). I'm concerned about the stretching of the Skookum leash and the effectiveness of keeping her contained.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Skookum blog pictures are really beautiful!

The links are yummy looking and the Aubergine bed is positively posh looking.

Of course the nicest subjects are the dogs themselves!

I was trying to set up my wish list (love the bungee leash) but I can't register because "Canada" is not an option for country in the ship-to/billing address. Can you fix? Thx
    eWalker likes this.

Someone managed to figure out what his new pad is for, and seemed quite pleased by it.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386904635.644037.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  110.1 KB

It's the perfect size for a mid-afternoon nap.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386904689.410250.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  118.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fine, Badger. Now Bette Brittany thinks she needs one. And of course Santa will bring it for her. *sigh*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Synapse 19, Co-Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

anyone got a snookum duffel ? love to see one in use.

(I see there's a promised review over on edcforums)
    eWalker likes this.
    List under construction ....

dlg
    Shouldn't it be "Skookum's Creed" and not "Crede" in the image at the bottom? sorry :/
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Oh no, more temptation! I just got a new puppy too. Now my cats have one more thing to be jealous of!
    Works for Cats too.

Skookum Dog Camp Mat Review | Loaded Pocketz

We're Skookum Dog Skookum Dog Crew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dlg View Post
    Shouldn't it be "Skookum's Creed" and not "Crede" in the image at the bottom? sorry :/
    Yikes! No need to be sorry, thanks for pointing that out.
    eWalker likes this.

We're Skookum Dog Skookum Dog Crew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    I have a question about the new leashes.

I frequently need to grab Rosalind's leash a foot or two from her collar to keep her close to me when a person/dog/cat/etc passes close to us on the sidewalk and she wants to play but they do not (most often, a large dog). I'm concerned about the stretching of the Skookum leash and the effectiveness of keeping her contained.
    We find that the Bungee Leash works just fine in these kinds of situations -- with one hand in the loop at the end of the leash, we use our other hand to grab the middle of the leash, closer to the collar, and sort of pull the bungee so that the bungee is fully extended and there's not much give. If that makes sense -- a little difficult to describe for sure!
    eWalker likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0