Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By jeffmac
  • 1 Post By Darcy
  • 2 Post By Darcy
  • 2 Post By jeffmac
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: Who ordered the Founders Breifcase?

Who ordered the Founders Breifcase?

Ordered mine on Friday, can't wait to get it!

If it's large enough it should fit my needs well. I was a little surprised that the dimensions list it as 6+ inches wide but it doesn't look that wide in photos. I hope it is as that will make the packing wedge pretty useful.

Anyway, anyone else jump on the founders wagon?

-Ick

I ordered one as well, it is a different approach than I am used to but I really want to give it a try.

I ordered one for the hubs as a Christmas gift in Navy. I think it'll be perfect as long as his work-assigned laptop fits in the laptop compartment *fingers crossed*

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Me! In Olive:

Name:  foundersolive.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  59.7 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Darcy that is the one I picked! We are going to be bag siblings!

Oh wow, that looks nice! I don't suppose there are any photos of the other colors yet?

Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    Oh wow, that looks nice! I don't suppose there are any photos of the other colors yet?
    Working on it… here's Steel:

Name:  founderssteel.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  51.5 KB
    moriond likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Navy…….

Name:  navyfounders2.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  62.3 KB
    Last edited by Darcy; 12-05-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Very, very handsome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

The navy has zippers on the outside? I didn't see that before. I may have to go for that option now.

Btw, these FBs are just gorgeous.

Are those zippers an option or is that navy photo just showing the opposite side of the briefcase relative to the steel and olive?

One exterior side of the Founder’s Briefcase has two zippered pockets, and the other side has none... there’s a TOM BIHN label on both sides, so there really isn’t a front and back, but rather two fronts.

I haven't obsessed about a Tom Bihn bag like this one since I originally purchased my first TB bag (a Tristar).

If I click on my order info often enough will it speed the process up?

Update! The Founder's Briefcase has proved to be so in demand that we've had to change the expected ship date for new orders to mid-January. Orders placed from the launch up until a few days ago will ship around mid-December as planned (your order will specify whether your bag is scheduled to ship mid-December or mid-Janury).
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Update! The Founder's Briefcase has proved to be so in demand that we've had to change the expected ship date for new orders to mid-January. Orders placed from the launch up until a few days ago will ship around mid-December as planned (your order will specify whether your bag is scheduled to ship mid-December or mid-Janury).
    Uh oh! I had the Founders Briefcase as just about the only sub-$1k item (the rest being pro lenses and a Gitzo/RRS tripod and ball mount setup) on my Christmas wish list for my wife to use while shopping for me. And I assured her she didn't have to order anything until after our trip--left for Europe on Dec 3 and get home tonight. I hope I can come up with something else or she'll be ok with ordering and wrapping a photo or similar!

I'm glad there's really good demand for it though!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0