Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: ***New Pilot Bag***

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ablakey View Post
    Darcy

Any hints as to colors or fabrics?

I would be willing to get a new Co-Pilot to satisfy my OCDs is I have to do so, but I would rather get another travel bag to accompany my new Pilot.... once it becomes available...

Also, any idea if the Pilot will be available before the end of 2013?
    Definitely 1050d ballistic nylon exterior lined with 200d Dyneema/nylon. Likely a 400d Dyneema exterior as well.

As far as a date when it will be available for pre-order… that I don't yet know, but I should know soon.
    Lani, lacyfinn and WenV like this.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Definitely 1050d ballistic nylon exterior lined with 200d Dyneema/nylon. Likely a 400d Dyneema exterior as well.

As far as a date when it will be available for pre-orderů that I don't yet know, but I should know soon.
    Fabulous!!! I am pulling for Navy/Solar, but my second choice is Black/Solar.... assuming that the Co-Pilot is still available in Black/Solar.
    Proud owner: Aeronaut Navy/Wasabi (wish it was Navy/Solar); Synapse 19 Navy/Ultraviolet (wish it was Navy/Solar); Co-Pilot Navy/Solar; Side-Effect Navy/Solar(piggy-backed onto my Co-Pilot); Side-Effect Black/Wasabi (wish it was Black/Solar); Snake Charmer Sapphire; Yarn Sacks Sm Solar, Med Iberian, Lg Solar; Travel Sacks Sz1 Ultraviolet, Sz4 Steel; and Key Straps of many colors plus many many pouches

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

As far as a date when it will be available for pre-orderů that I don't yet know, but I should know soon.
    Please, please, please make this available in Nordic! And can I put in a general plea for more product offerings in Nordic?

Darcy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hopefully next week you will have good news for us that the New Pilot is available and we can get it before Christmas!

+1 Black/Steel

I'm doing a happy dance here...while I'm drooling....a most unattractive sight.
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Thanks for the update Darcy and crew! Trying to contain my excitement (and check my bank balance).

I'm stoked to hear this may finally be realized. My fingers are crossed for it to be available in the first quarter of 2013. It would make an excellent diaper bag. I think the co-pilot does too, but it could be a tad larger.

Ladies and gentlemen this is your Co-Pilot speaking. We are cruising at an altitude of 10,000 feet and we will arrive at our destination ahead of schedule. However, we are not sure where the Pilot is. Darcy, have you seen the Pilot?

Quote Originally Posted by steeps View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen this is your Co-Pilot speaking. We are cruising at an altitude of 10,000 feet and we will arrive at our destination ahead of schedule. However, we are not sure where the Pilot is. Darcy, have you seen the Pilot?
    Ha! Very good!

Perhaps the Pilot is in the cargo hold making sure all gatekeeper, annex clips and straps are secure for landing?

Last edited by Trailhiker; 12-03-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    Ha! Very good!

Perhaps the Pilot is in the cargo hold making sure all gatekeeper, annex clips and straps are secure for landing?

Hmmm,

Or perhaps the "Pilot" ( after being done securing everything ) is strapping it all on his/ her back and making other plans to reach his/her destination. Leaving the landing with the very capable CoPilot.

Also, keep in mind that the "Pilot" has had extensive experience using Parapack parachutes in his/ her youth.
    Last edited by Trailhiker; 12-04-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    SusanM likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    green likes this.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

For those interested in the Pilot please click (See this...) in the above post and vote for your favorite color combination.

Thank you Darcy for setting this up and for the hope of seeing the Pilot before we run out of fuel.

Thanks Darcy....

I am getting antz....

I keep loading things in my shopping cart then saying... NO, not till I see the Pilot...
    Proud owner: Aeronaut Navy/Wasabi (wish it was Navy/Solar); Synapse 19 Navy/Ultraviolet (wish it was Navy/Solar); Co-Pilot Navy/Solar; Side-Effect Navy/Solar(piggy-backed onto my Co-Pilot); Side-Effect Black/Wasabi (wish it was Black/Solar); Snake Charmer Sapphire; Yarn Sacks Sm Solar, Med Iberian, Lg Solar; Travel Sacks Sz1 Ultraviolet, Sz4 Steel; and Key Straps of many colors plus many many pouches

I'm a bit confused. Have been reading up on the Cadet and wondered how different a full version of the Pilot would be?

[QUOTE=MtnMan;54876]"Ho, ho, ho
    It's magic, you know
    Never believe it's not so
    It's magic, you know
    Never believe, it's not so..."

--Pilot, lyrics to "Magic" (1974)

LOVE THAT SONG! In fact downloaded it last month, and I never do that. 😊

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0