Question Camera bags for women?

I am really new to having a really nice expensive camera and I love to take it to all of my kids games, skiing, etc. I am now really hooked on taking pictures....

BUT, I really hate the fact that I have to bring a purse AND an ugly camera bag everywhere. Does anyone know where I could find a camera bag that works well AND looks good? Maybe looks like a really great bag or purse? Something more for women?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I totally agree. I'm an employee at Tom Bihn so I have access to every bag I could ever want....except for a camera bag, because we don't make them (yet.)

The best camera bag I've found so far is made by Ortlieb. http://www.ortlieb.com

It's completely waterproof, is attractive, and doesn't look cheap, because, well, it isn't.

That said, it's not the all-in-one solution I want that holds my Canon 20D and accessories, and my Powerbook.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes