Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By thoots
  • 4 Post By ablakey
  • 2 Post By myroslava
  • 1 Post By BarryLee
  • 1 Post By monkeylady

Thread: I feel like Alvin.

I feel like Alvin.

Yes, cue up that song you'll never forget, starting with David Seville talking to the Chipmunks, and then it's time for my line:

"I still want a Pilot bag!"

Maybe next year....

Quote Originally Posted by thoots View Post
    Yes, cue up that song you'll never forget, starting with David Seville talking to the Chipmunks, and then it's time for my line:

Maybe next year....
    Maybe in time for my next birthday 😁

I still want a Pilot too!
    Darcy said several times that a Pilot-like bag was in the works for a November-ish release, but the two new releases aren't it.

I keep looking for something between the Imago and an ID bag....

I use my Co-Pilot everyday and it is literally filled to the gills.

Name:  IMG_20131030_130656_849.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  723.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by thoots View Post
    Earnestly seconding this!

Quote Originally Posted by myroslava View Post
    Earnestly seconding this!
    Thirding this

I still want a Pilot too!
    I will readily admit if they come out with one I’ll probably place an order the first day. However, today I was sitting in a restaurant and looked at my Co-Pilot sitting there inconspicuously and sort of wondered do I really need a larger EDC. Yes, sometimes it would be nice, but I have a serious problem of expanding my loadout to fill the available space.

I have admired the design of the Co Pilot for some months now, but have tied down my fingers to keep from ordering one as it's just a few tads too small for my needs. I eagerly await a Pilot and an Aeronaut Jr.
    Very eagerly...as in impatient with fingers drumming the table.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

If anyone hasn't quite gotten my "Alvin" reference, just sing along with Alvin's phrase, "I still want a hula hoop!" ;-)

Yes, I've bought the Co-Pilot. It's just too small. I need to have a "manila folder" with a few letter-sized pages in it. I need to get a 13-inch "ultrabook" computer in it. No, I don't want the Cadet -- I want "a laptop bag that will hold a bit of extra stuff" -- in my case, a bit of "mirrorless" camera gear. The Cadet doesn't have enough room for that. I just laid out a LOT of cash for a Western Flyer -- oh my gosh, it is waaaaaaaay too big. And kind of worse than that, I added a Freudian Slip for some "stuff" organization, and it just BARELY fits into the WF -- literally stretching it to its vertical limit and distorting the whole bag to that vertical point.

Oh. And I utterly DESPISE the entire concept of "messenger bags" -- I just need a secure zipper, thank you, not a giant, useless flap that just gets in the way every single time I want to get into the bag.

So, I'm hoping for a Pilot bag that will let me fit a 13.3-inch ultrabook computer in it -- 13 inches wide x 9 inches high should fit just about anything anyone would want to put in it. Give us another inch for a cache or some other sleeve -- 14 x 10 ought to be gold.

I will buy one of these THE VERY FIRST MINUTE they are available. Black/steel, of course. Thank you very much!

Darcy, any update on when the Pilot will be available?

Will the Pilot be able to hold a 13" MacBook Air and an 8.5" x 11" Folio with a pad of paper?

Laughed when I came across this thread again. Alvin got his wish!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0