• 4 Post By moriond
  • 3 Post By Pocketz
  • 1 Post By roarmouse
  • 3 Post By Darcy
  • 3 Post By Darcy

Thread: Factory Showroom open 11/29 and 11/30

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Factory Showroom open 11/29 and 11/30

Forget the masses: come hang out with us on Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. Our Seattle Factory Showroom will be open 10-4 and we'll have hot drinks and tasty food. Bring the kids. Bring the dog. Bring strangers. It's all cool with us.

For those of you not in the Seattle area: we'll also be answering phones and emails those two days as much as time allows.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Forget the masses: come hang out with us on Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. Our Seattle Factory Showroom will be open 10-4 and we'll have hot drinks and tasty food. Bring the kids. Bring the dog. Bring strangers. It's all cool with us.

For those of you not in the Seattle area: we'll also be answering phones and emails those two days as much as time allows.
    There should be a way of doing these as virtual events for those of us who can't get to your showroom.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    There should be a way of doing these as virtual events for those of us who can't get to your showroom.
    That would be so cool!

Ken
    I believe that Google Hangouts allows multiple connections.

--Ken

You could do a live feed on Skype and Facetime!

I need to move to Seattle.

I'm lucky to live here, but will be in Minnesota that weekend. You kids have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    I'm lucky to live here, but will be in Minnesota that weekend. You kids have fun!
    @tCook bring me some Twin Bings

I 2nd the idea of a virtual event

Peace!
    tCook likes this.

We're usually so busy we forget to even take photos, but maybe we'll come up with something better this time…. Riley hangs out in the store with a GoPro attached to his collar?
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Late breaking news! We figured out how we could bake chocolate chip cookies right there in the store, so tomorrow + Saturday's openings should be even better than we thought...
    backpack, Jay and tCook like this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Late breaking news! We figured out how we could bake chocolate chip cookies right there in the store, so tomorrow + Saturday's openings should be even better than we thought...
    Totally different subject, but now that the Skookum web site has launched, will people who are lucky enough to be able to show up at your store this weekend be able to see and report on the dog-related product lines? I'm also still looking over some of Coyote pouches at that site.

We're Skookum Dog Skookum Dog Crew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Totally different subject, but now that the Skookum web site has launched, will people who are lucky enough to be able to show up at your store this weekend be able to see and report on the dog-related product lines? I'm also still looking over some of Coyote pouches at that site.
    Yes, for sure. Skookum Dog gear is in the store beginning today.

Are those lucky enough to live near Seattle getting sneak peeks of anything? If so, any chance of sharing anything with the rest of us?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0