Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: A still from the new video debuting tomorrow...

Thanks for the quick reply Darcy! If it's not a CP / Pilot then I'm probably OK, that's definitely the design that I need right now. Phew - thanks again!

I know what you mean! I've been checking the website obsessively since about 7:00 A.M., even knowing that I'm east coast and they're west coast! It's torture, I tell you!
    Pocketz likes this.

New backpack! +1
    tCook likes this.

Beingnew to a TB product announcement, what time of day is this usually done? I can hardly stand this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    Beingnew to a TB product announcement, what time of day is this usually done? I can hardly stand this.

Hmmmm,
    Isn't today already tomorrow?
    snowbot likes this.

Gah anticipation! What is the new product?

I have found myself refreshing this page 10x already...lol
    Last edited by rydude87; 11-12-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Here in PST, I have finished my morning coffee and the NY Times crossword puzzle. Now I am waiting for Godot......

bltkmt likes this.
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Looks like I will be selling my S25 dyneema to get the new parapack material. It has similar properties of the dyneema. Repels pet hair but is a solid color. Wish this came out 2-3 months ago but there is always something new.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisc983 View Post
    Looks like I will be selling my S25 dyneema to get the new parapack material. It has similar properties of the dyneema. Repels pet hair but is a solid color. Wish this came out 2-3 months ago but there is always something new.
    Would that Synapse 25 be Black Dyneema/Iberian? A wicked cool combination.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Would that Synapse 25 be Black Dyneema/Iberian? A wicked cool combination.
    I wish it was then I actually might keep it. It's actually a steel dyneema/ steel

With the announcement of the new material, all of my desires for black dyneema are completely gone.

Volunteer Moderator
    I wish it was then I actually might keep it. It's actually a steel dyneema/ steel
    I know there are people who will prefer the solid color of the 420d HT to the grid pattern of the 400d Dyneema, but I like the slightly more flexible feel of the 400d Dyneema for the Synapse. I got one of the early Synapse 25s in 400d Steel Dyneema/Wasabi, and I'll be holding onto this one. The one thing that would move me to replace this would be if they offered this size in 400d Nordic Dyneema with a nice contrasting interior -- like Solar, Wasabi, or Iberian. I judged that was not going to happen any time soon, so I went ahead with my purchase. I do think the 420HT works well for a design like the Founder's Briefcase. (Darcy sent me a sample of the fabric, and it's a bit stiffer in feel, which will be good for some of the 3D Organizer cubes in keeping shape.). But I still really like the 400d Dyneema texture for the Synapse. (You have to factor in that I'm also still using the Cordura Synapse 19 from the original first production batch release, simply because these bags never wear out! This despite having ordered another Synapse 19 in 400d Nordic Dyneema/Steel).

I'm thinking that 420d HT would be the perfect fabric to have in orange. I'm not an orange person, but I can see this in orange in some organizing cubes and the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag and the Side Effect and even in a drawstring sack type bag…. like the "athletic" one my son uses for basketball practice. I keep having to replace them because they fall apart. Just thinking out loud.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS & 3D COC, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, UV CQPC, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I got one of the early Synapse 25s in 400d Steel Dyneema/Wasabi, and I'll be holding onto this one. The one thing that would move me to replace this would be if they offered this size in 400d Nordic Dyneema with a nice contrasting interior -- like Solar, Wasabi, or Iberian. I judged that was not going to happen any time soon, so I went ahead with my purchase.

My feelings exactly...I want an S25 badly, but REALLY want it in Nordic Dyneema...
    --------------------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0