Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: A still from the new video debuting tomorrow...

Is that link an easter egg?!?!?

I…can't…take…this…. The anticipation is killing me!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Darcy, Beau, anyone else in the know (TB insiders!)-

Can you please tell us when next week the debuts will happen? Beginning of the week? End? Middle? You're not telling?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lagolden View Post
    Darcy, Beau, anyone else in the know (TB insiders!)-

Can you please tell us when next week the debuts will happen? Beginning of the week? End? Middle? You're not telling?
    Should be Tuesday... maybe Wednesday.
    penny likes this.

UPS did some testing on my package that arrived today. I'm glad there wasn't any box art!

Name:  IMG_20131108_151006.JPG
Views: 588
Size:  929.6 KB
    Pocketz likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Whoa… I think your driver was inspired by our Materials Testing video.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Just saw the video. Couldn't see the new backpack that I've been waiting for... But I guess maybe things just went by too fast

cool video...

Name:  tomworkingnewdesign.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  52.1 KB

Summer 2013: Tom working on one of the new designs debuting tomorrow.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

My guess is a gym bag. Which would be cool, but at the same time I hope not because I only just ordered a ton of stuff a month ago and I need money for the Xmas Holidays

Hmmmmm. That rounded shape...my guess....my hope....an Aeronaut Junior....oh, please say it's so!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffCouch View Post
    BarryLee: A Pilot thrown off the roof was one of my guesses too. My other guess was an updated Citizen Canine.
    +1 I'd probably be all over both if released tomorrow. I was thinking about getting another co-pilot for myself... until I saw this thread.

New release days are torture. Wake up already you west coast people! ;-)
    Last edited by Pocketz; 11-12-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Can't wait!! Hopefully it's a new backpack.

Oh shoot, I just ordered a new Co-Pilot a couple of hours ago. Then saw this thread and blog post.

If the one of the new products is an alternative to the Co-Pilot (perhaps a Pilot), I'm screwed.

Is there anyway to either know what's coming, or put a hold on my order until the announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc983 View Post
    Can't wait!! Hopefully it's a new backpack.
    ….

Quote Originally Posted by cjedj View Post
    If the one of the new products is an alternative to the Co-Pilot (perhaps a Pilot), I'm screwed.

Is there anyway to either know what's coming, or put a hold on my order until the announcement?
    It's definitely not a Co-Pilot or a Pilot, but feel free to give our customer service crew a call (1-800-729-9607) or emailus@tombihn.com and we'll put your order on hold until you give us the go to ship it….

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0