Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: A still from the new video debuting tomorrow...

Super fun! I especially like the Honda Element doing doughnuts (of course)!

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    Did anyone find the hint? I missed it.
    Of course! It's the new Tom Bihn Mittens and the new Tom Bihn Shoe Wraps!
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangifone View Post
    Of course! It's the new Tom Bihn Mittens and the new Tom Bihn Shoe Wraps!
    Again, this is no fun if you guys figure it out so easily. But actually the shoe wraps are a new kind of minimalist running shoe we're developing... (just kidding)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The still picture got me slightly concerned about the well being of... the bags that would be tested and I was wondering what the mischievous Crew would come up with to drive me to eat a whole box of chocolate. (I don't need any help in the latest endeavor)

The video is unbelievably fun!

It is a surprise for me to feel that way, my Tom Bihn bags are always treated with as much care as I can but, sometimes, being in a hurry, or tired, or both, translates into Tom Bihn bags shoved on or under cars, buses, trains, planes and boats seats.

I love the music and the rhythm as well as the humorous tone of the video.

PS: I know I sound like a Tom Bihn fan girl, I know I am not the only one here!

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    PS: I know I sound like a Tom Bihn fan girl, I know I am not the only one here!
    I'm right here with you!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Did anyone find the hint? I missed it.
    Was that the much rumored Pilot bag being thrown off the roof at the end of the video?

BarryLee: A Pilot thrown off the roof was one of my guesses too. My other guess was an updated Citizen Canine.

It's not the Pilot (or anything else anyone is expecting -- actually, as of very recently, that may no longer be entirely true).
    dorayme and Janine like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    It's not the Pilot (or anything else anyone is expecting -- actually, as of very recently, that may no longer be entirely true).
    Please, be more vague!

Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    Please, be more vague!
    Well.. I think one might be able to say the new designs are what they are, and in that sense, it's something no one is expecting, though those who may be expecting it will have their expectations confirmed.

I like those pouches with the zip down the middle (from 1:06) or are they a thing already?

Great video! From yet another fan!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

The gloves were great.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    My guess: The dust test was of new show carriers, which were totally unexpected until the recent thread discussing what people use for shoes.

Do I get anything if I'm right?

All that testing makes me want to wrap myself in Dyneema and ballistic nylon for my morning bike commutes... so how about it? A Tom Bihn line of clothing for cyclists? Like leather, only more 21st Century?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0