Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: New! Knitting Tool Pouches

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Man, I really want the kiwi/nordic pocket pouch! Is that in stock??
    You and Miking with the "Pouch Envy!" comment in the Introducing 400d Dyneema/nylon thread (if you want another view of gochicken's Kiwi/Nordic pocket pouch). I have one of these, too, but I got mine by asking about available colors when I called up, several months ago. I also like to use a Kiwi Kit in my Synapse 19. The color goes well with Nordic, Indigo, Navy, and Aubergine. I can never figure out why that was the last color in the Kit to sell out before it was recently discontinued. (Just checked this weekend that there were no more of these in stock, since I ordered another Kiwi Kit that arrived 2 weeks ago.)

Agree with Moriond. Kiwi is an amazing color. It's vibrant and happy and rich. I have a Kit in Kiwi also, and just love using it in my Plum/Black Swift.

Of course I am swooning over the Kiwi/Kiwi/UV Swift..... so far I haven't been able to justify buying it just to look at those two colors together. Kiwi and Nordic are really, really nice together. I love the Pocket Pouches. They are like little TB color combo appetizers!

I sure hope that the Size 4 KTP will be made for sale in Kiwi!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I can never figure out why that was the last color in the Kit to sell out before it was recently discontinued. (Just checked this weekend that there were no more of these in stock, since I ordered another Kiwi Kit that arrived 2 weeks ago.)
    aww man, yet another combination I missed out on. WHY oh WHY do I find out about these things too late?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Volunteer Moderator
    Those of you interested in a touch of Kiwi can order the Clear Organizer Wallet in Kiwi. There's a picture of the Kiwi wallet among the product photos, but you can also look at the wallet photos in the Is there a hemp organizer pouch option? thread. (Those are older pics of the Kiwi wallet from the Blog, so they're not as high resolution. For a newer blog picture of the wallets including Kiwi, see this link.
    Last edited by moriond; 10-31-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added " in right place for link to display correctly in TapaTalk
    eWalker likes this.

Omigosh these are awesome!! Was just scouring etsy for some new knitting tool organizers when I popped over to the bagmaster (i.e. Tom Bihn) & found these super fab pouches. Am getting the whole set...of course.

(In case you were wondering, yes, a ferocious case of TB anticipation syndrome did just set in!)
    Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
    Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    I notice that the update of the Little Swift product photos now shows the Knitting Tool Pouches. The Cardinal looks great (sigh, another unavailable color). Are the Stuff Sack color combinations the defaults that will be shipped (Wasabi for the Aubergine/Aubergine/Wasabi LS, Ultraviolet for the Black/Black/Ultraviolet LS, Iberian for the Black 400d Dyneema/Iberian LS)? I asked about the stuff sack color when I placed my order, but was told that it would just be the default, so I was expecting to get Steel. Great photos, by the way. Almost makes me want to get another one!
    eWalker likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Are the Stuff Sack color combinations the defaults that will be shipped (Wasabi for the Aubergine/Aubergine/Wasabi LS, Ultraviolet for the Black/Black/Ultraviolet LS, Iberian for the Black 400d Dyneema/Iberian LS)?
    They are! When we began offering different pocket/lining colors, it kinda just made sense to match the Yarn Stuff Sack color to that pocket/lining color.
    eWalker likes this.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    They are! When we began offering different pocket/lining colors, it kinda just made sense to match the Yarn Stuff Sack color to that pocket/lining color.
    That simplifies things. I asked about getting an Iberian Stuff Sack with the Black 400d Dyneema/Iberian Little Swift I ordered, and was told that I could separately order an Iberian Stuff Sack, but I could only get the default color Stuff Sack with my order (since otherwise inventory keeping was too hard.). What I didn't realize until now, was that the "default" color didn't mean "Steel". Great decision. (But now I'm also drooling over the LS in Black Ballistic/Ultraviolet since you did such a good job of adding in the new pictures!

I prefer stuff sacks in a color that contrasts with the lining color so I can find the stuff sack. When they match it's like camouflage.
    eWalker likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0