Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By kkintea
  • 1 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 4 Post By kkintea

Thread: Little Swift available again!

Little Swift available again!

Tom Bihn, please institute a product alert function. After a routine check of the knit page, I just noticed that the Little Swift is back in stock, and in Dyneema no less. I hope the winds of good fortune bring Dyneema to the Swift next.

As a side note, I just came back from my first trip with my Steel Dyneema Aeronaut. As you might notice, I am very partial to this fabric. It's lightweight, doesn't retain pet hair, and is subtly distinct. When I bypassed everyone on the jetway waiting for their gate-checked roller bags, I nearly sang out with glee. I also wanted to yell 'suckers!' but I managed to keep that in. Months and months of scouring the forums and TB indecision paid off in spades. The Aeronaut is Awesome.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Tom Bihn, please institute a product alert function. After a routine check of the knit page, I just noticed that the Little Swift is back in stock, and in Dyneema no less. I hope the winds of good fortune bring Dyneema to the Swift next.

As a side note, I just came back from my first trip with my Steel Dyneema Aeronaut. As you might notice, I am very partial to this fabric. It's lightweight, doesn't retain pet hair, and is subtly distinct. When I bypassed everyone on the jetway waiting for their gate-checked roller bags, I nearly sang out with glee. I also wanted to yell 'suckers!' but I managed to keep that in. Months and months of scouring the forums and TB indecision paid off in spades. The Aeronaut is Awesome.
    Ooh! Thanks for the alert. I didn't see that over the weekend, and there were no tweets about this. Which bag are you going to get? (Especially since there are new combinations for this size). Aubergine is awesome.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    [QUOTE=kkintea;54047]Tom Bihn, please institute a product alert function. After a routine check of the knit page, I just noticed that the Little Swift is back in stock, and in Dyneema no less. I hope the winds of good fortune bring Dyneema to the Swift next.

Nice! You caught that before we even had time to announce it. There's something else new coming to the Knit page tomorrow... stay tuned.

Haha, nice. And I agree with you on the Dyneema/nylon... my Aeronaut is is Nordic Dyneema/nylon.
    dorayme likes this.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    [QUOTE=Darcy;54050]

Nice! You caught that before we even had time to announce it. There's something else new coming to the Knit page tomorrow... stay tuned.

Haha, nice. And I agree with you on the Dyneema/nylon... my Aeronaut is is Nordic Dyneema/nylon.
    No fair! you posted on Twitter *after* this post went up. and I'm trying to decide between Black/Iberian and Black/ultraviolet.
    Darcy likes this.

Whoops, I guess I let the cat out of the -- err, on -- the bag.

Name:  sherby_aeronaut.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  792.9 KB

The only way I could be more excited about the coming knit news would be... if my latest order hadn't shipped today. But, it wouldn't be the first time I've ordered while waiting on another order.... the first step is admitting you have a problem, right??