Question Need a suggestion.

Need some help with suggestions for which bag to get.

I need a bag that I can take on the subway in NYC, comfortable to carry and that can contain my 'stuff'. My 'stuff' is going to include.. shorts & t-shirt, runnings shoes and ipod for the gym. Large textbook that measures about.. 10" x 6" x 3", along with a few files and odds and ends. Will need space inside or out for a water bottle/coffee mug.

I have the Buzz coming.. that will be my 'everyday' bag.. but every other day.. 4-5 times a week will need to bring the above mentioned items along.. and want something a little more.

Thanks in advance,
    D.

One other question:

I have the Dell 700m w/ the extended battery.. does anyone know if it can fit in the Buzz with any of the Tom Bihn laptop 'mini' cases or is it better just to carry it in the Buzz 'alone'.

Thanks in advance.. again,
    D.

My guess would be the Smart Alec, but having never actually seen or held one, I can't say for sure.

Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyxhawk
    I need a bag that I can take on the subway in NYC, comfortable to carry and that can contain my 'stuff'. My 'stuff' is going to include.. shorts & t-shirt, runnings shoes and ipod for the gym. Large textbook that measures about.. 10" x 6" x 3", along with a few files and odds and ends. Will need space inside or out for a water bottle/coffee mug.
    It depends first of all whether you want a backpack or a shoulder bag. If you prefer a backpack, then the Brain Bag will hold all that, and lots more.

Hoping for something with a should strap in case I need to carry the Buzz with the other bag.. for whatever reason.

D.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyxhawk
    I have the Dell 700m w/ the extended battery.. does anyone know if it can fit in the Buzz with any of the Tom Bihn laptop 'mini' cases or is it better just to carry it in the Buzz 'alone'.
    D.
    Your 700m, with the extended battery, will fit in the Buzz by itself, but not if it's inside a sleeve such as the Soft Cell.

Have you looked at the Super Ego? It's a big messenger-style bag that has room for everything you described. It also features two exterior water bottle pockets.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0