• 5 Post By Frank II
  • 2 Post By Trailhiker
  • 3 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By monkeylady
  • 4 Post By Janine

Thread: Any Target Dates?

Any Target Dates?

I know it's not a big deal like a new Apple gadget, but I can't be the only one awaiting word of a new messenger/laptop bag. Even if it's just a month, it would help some of us plan our financial strategy better. If something is really good, a few of us will need to be buying two to preserve domestic harmony?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mab52 View Post
    I know it's not a big deal like a new Apple gadget, but I can't be the only one awaiting word of a new messenger/laptop bag. Even if it's just a month, it would help some of us plan our financial strategy better. If something is really good, a few of us will need to be buying two to preserve domestic harmony?
    It's all happening very soon. We're working long hours right now preparing for everything. November will certainly be a fun month. And, again: it's mostly not anything anyone is expecting...
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

You mean like the Spanish Inquisition?
    Last edited by Mike; 10-18-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    It's all happening very soon. We're working long hours right now preparing for everything. November will certainly be a fun month. And, again: it's mostly not anything anyone is expecting...
    November is close enough. As to something we're not expecting is really intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Tom Bihn soft cushions?

Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Maybe Santa outfits in red dyneema?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Shooting from the hip guesses,

1. Tom is going to come out with an entirely new fabric that is not linty like the cordura, lighter than ballistic nylon and without the grid pattern of the dyneema.
    2. The new "Pilot" will have either a sling option not unlike the retired "buzz" or a knapsack option as well the shoulder strap.

3. "Portable culture" will have a comeback.. (That's more of a wish)
    penny and K9TB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    3. "Portable culture" will have a comeback..

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    Maybe Santa outfits in red dyneema?
    It's just no fun if you guys guess before we can even debut anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I so walked into that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Tom Bihn soft cushions?
    More like... Dr. Scholl's Mountaineering Sandals.
    Janine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailhiker View Post
    Shooting from the hip guesses,

1. Tom is going to come out with an entirely new fabric that is not linty like the cordura, lighter than ballistic nylon and without the grid pattern of the dyneema.
    2. The new "Pilot" will have either a sling option not unlike the retired "buzz" or a knapsack option as well the shoulder strap.

3. "Portable culture" will have a comeback.. (That's more of a wish)
    I love all of these

No, maybe there will be a new Santa bag that simply expands to carry everything you want to throw into it. And Tom will volunteer to show good the padded strap really is when it is loaded...

No, maybe there will be a new Santa bag that simply expands to carry everything you want to throw into it. And Tom will volunteer to show good the padded strap really is when it is loaded...
    Kind of like another clown car bag...in Iberian dyneema...maybe with the new black dyneema trim...with a super long key strap and a red guardian light attached...sigh....a girl can dream, can't she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

No, maybe there will be a new Santa bag that simply expands to carry everything you want to throw into it.
    That's a Synapse, isn't it? ;-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Jay
    Really looking forward to the unveiling of the new bags. I'm actually holding off on m next Tom Bihn order because I'm curious what else is being offered. I'm getting anxious to place my order regardless.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0