Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By backpack

Thread: iPadMini in Zagg Keyboard case fit in FJN

iPadMini in Zagg Keyboard case fit in FJN

If the FJN=Field Journal Notebook is not full with analogue organizing items.

My FJN contains two sets of plastic dividers; 30 pages of Neenah Conservation Paper, (100% recycled, smooth, vellum paper in light grey Grid, printed on both sides. It's compatible with many fountain pens. 100 shrink-wrapped sheets offered by Tom Bihn Inc.); the die-cut high-density polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic Leaf included with the FJN; a junior size notepad secured by a D.I.Y setup in front of the pen slots using the O-ring next to them.

There are two, sometimes four pens in the pen slots at all time.

I place the iPad Mini in its Zagg Keyboard on the back of the main pocket of the FJN.

Placing it in the front caused rumpling and tearing of a page on the junior size notepad.

I need another Tom Bihn FJN Plastic Leaf, to make a sort of shield between the last page of the FJN and the iPad Mini.

The idea was given to me by a cute little old lady I met when I was waiting at the doc office, I wipped out my FJN and she told me: "what do you have in there an iPad?"

I am beyond exited to be able to carry my digital and analogue organizing, thinking, writing tools in one gorgeous package.

Why didn't I think of that before?

If I need to write more, I have an extra 20 or 30 blank pages in a Medium Clear Pouch, outside of the FJN.
    Last edited by backpack; 09-26-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0