Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree15Likes
  • 8 Post By snowbot
  • 3 Post By Darcy
  • 2 Post By snowbot
  • 2 Post By pegolas

Thread: Holiday shopping

Holiday shopping

I sure would love to have some new Tom Bihn options to dazzle those on my gift list this upcoming holiday season.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    I sure would love to have some new Tom Bihn options to dazzle those on my gift list this upcoming holiday season.
    I'd also be happy if some of the "tried and true" Tom Bihn options got restocked. I found it rather shocking how quickly some products like the Little Swift and Small Cafe Bags disappeared and joined the "Temporarily Unavailable" category. Think of all the frustrated would-be owners of the Cadet and the Field Journal Notebook, etc.
    Last edited by moriond; 09-25-2013 at 12:09 PM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    There will be much dazzling in the next couple of months here... stay tuned.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    There will be much dazzling in the next couple of months here... stay tuned.
    And there was much rejoicing.
    Darcy and dorayme like this.

I am partial to the new Tom Bihn options for my gift list FOR ME.
    Darcy and itsablur like this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0