Like Tree11Likes
  • 11 Post By snowbot

Thread: Spotting the wild Aeronaut

Spotting the wild Aeronaut

Last week I was sitting in the Turkish Airlines lounge at Istanbul Ataturk Airport feeling rather sorry for myself because my vacation was over and I had a 12-hour flight coming up and my travel companion and I had not been assigned adjacent seats. My stomach was also a little upset so I didn't feel up for trying out any of the amazing-looking food in the lounge. (Turkish pide (similar to pizza) made while you watch!)

As is my habit, I automatically checked out the carry-on bag belonging to the guy sitting across from me. "Wow! That's a sweet looking grab handle. Wait! Is that a pocket next to it? Hmm... This looks familiar. Could it be? A wild Aeronaut?" So I broke out of my inner monologue and raised my voice to say "Nice bag" while lifting my Co-Pilot in salute.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    Last week I was sitting in the Turkish Airlines lounge at Istanbul Ataturk Airport feeling rather sorry for myself because my vacation was over and I had a 12-hour flight coming up and my travel companion and I had not been assigned adjacent seats. My stomach was also a little upset so I didn't feel up for trying out any of the amazing-looking food in the lounge. (Turkish pide (similar to pizza) made while you watch!)

As is my habit, I automatically checked out the carry-on bag belonging to the guy sitting across from me. "Wow! That's a sweet looking grab handle. Wait! Is that a pocket next to it? Hmm... This looks familiar. Could it be? A wild Aeronaut?" So I broke out of my inner monologue and raised my voice to say "Nice bag" while lifting my Co-Pilot in salute.
    Now that is sweet!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0