NOOOoooo... Packing Cube Shoulder Bag Steel out of stock

:banghead:

Awww maaaaannnnn... The other colors are just too bright for me. November is quite a ways off...

I would *LOVE* to see this bag in Cordura too. Any ETA on the new product line?

If it makes you feel any better, the wait is definitely worth it. I have an irrational love for my PCSB in steel. It's the perfect size, weighs nothing, takes all sorts of abuse. Despite it being a modest purchase, it's my favorite TB thing.

I'm sorry for you that the steel option isn't immediately available at the moment. A steel PCSB was my everyday companion for 3 weeks in France last month. It quickly became one of my favorite Tom Bihn items. It was light, not ostentatious (at least in the steel color, but if they were available in cordura I would immediately pick one up in a neutral or dark color to fly under the radar that much more), and roomy enough to hold everything I'd need for a day out (umbrella, water bottle, map, sunglasses case, snack, keys, hand sanitizer, etc.). The versatility of being able to convert from a packing cube when traveling to a shoulder bag at your destination is wonderful and makes it an item that I will always add to my pack list. I do think there are a few changes or additions that they could make that would make it perform a little better as a shoulder bag though since it's a little too floppy when empty or without much in it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamperdog View Post
    :banghead:

Awww maaaaannnnn... The other colors are just too bright for me. November is quite a ways off...

I would *LOVE* to see this bag in Cordura too. Any ETA on the new product line?

November is not that far off, usually the Crew surprises all of us by delivering the desired product ahead of schedule, sometimes even a month in advance, and that was for one of the Travel Bags

One of the first rule shared with new forum members is to always keep an eye on the item you want, put it on your wish list and place an order the minute you have the funds.

The Customer Service Crew is quite flexible about adding items to one's order, if you do it before the order ships.

I will add my voice about the awesomeness of the Packing Shoulder Bag in Steel, it so understated that it is no longer mine, it is my husband waist bag.

I believe it was my first purchase in Dyneema, when Everday Dyneema 200 D first came out.

Here is the Blog post of its introduction:

New: Convertible Packing Cube + Passport Pouch - TOM BIHN Blog: We make travel bags in Seattle, Washington

We understand you, we have all been there!

kip
    This post tipped me over into joining after reading for months. I adore my PCSB. I've had it for years (in steel).

The perfect bag is as rare as rocking horse s*it. Having the PCSB in cordura or ballastic would be perfection.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0