Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By JLE
  • 1 Post By helen_uk
  • 1 Post By nsh
  • 2 Post By JLE
  • 4 Post By blackfungi

Thread: My first TB sighting in the wild - Prahran Market (Melbourne)

JLE

My first TB sighting in the wild - Prahran Market (Melbourne)

I have always known that the people who do their weekly fresh food shopping at the Prahran Market here in Melbourne have taste and style, and I've just had it confirmed today. Sighted in the produce hall at lunchtime: one large Solar Shop Bag doing the rounds. My Imago and large Wasabi Shop Bag tried to say hello (is there a secret handshake for such occasions? I think there should be a secret handshake), but the Solar Shop Bag was fleet of foot and disappeared before we had a chance!

Ha ha, what a surprise! Was travelling through London today (with my trusty Synapse 19 and café bag) and it did occur to me how awesome it would be to spot another Tom Bihn bag on the move.
    nsh likes this.

nsh
    One of my favorite pastimes in airports is to search for TB bags in the wild! I have yet to see one but I think having a secret TB handshake would be awesome for when the opportunity does present itself

JLE
    Maybe Maverick could do another video demonstrating the secret signal!
    gochicken and nsh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    One of my favorite pastimes in airports is to search for TB bags in the wild! I have yet to see one but I think having a secret TB handshake would be awesome for when the opportunity does present itself
    i do the same thing and i saw a guy with a checkpoint flyer in black at the hong kong airport 3 years ago. i did not have the guts to say hi to him thinking that it was just a bit too geeky/nerdy to do so. not anymore!! i am fully committed to approach anyone anywhere who are carrying t.b. gear and give him/her a high five.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0