Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The Kit is being retired

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    Backpack...Just curious, what do you clip the Handle Loop to on the Kit? One of the reasons I haven't used it before this is that there is no clip or O Ring (that I've been able to find anyway...LOL). :-)
    The zipper pull!

Note that I used it only as a clutch when I had to go to a dress up dinner out of town and forgot my usual formal clutch.

I think the zipper pull is strong enough if you don't fill the Kit with EDC tools like many do on the forum.

An iPhone, a little bit of makeup and some backup girly stuff should be light enough.
    Last edited by backpack; 07-28-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Ah hah! Thanks. :-)
    Synapse (navy/solar), SE(plum) (black/wasabi), LS (navy/steel), WF(aubergine/steel), Med Cafe (plum/wasabi), Sm Cafe (plum/wasabi), Imago (plum/olive), Swift (black/ultraviolet), Travel Tray (ultraviolet), Quarter Cube (ultraviolet), 3D Cubes (plum)(indigo) (ultraviolet), WFSBPC (ultraviolet), WFBPPC (ultraviolet), FJNB (plum), Wallets (plum), Lrg & Sm Shop Bag (ultraviolet), assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    What a great idea! I need to try that out. Luckily for me, I've got some Cork Organizer Pouches on order, along with several of the Handle Loops. I should be able to use one of those to pair with my Aubergine Kit!
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0