Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Grandcache

Thread: Field Journal Notebook Find

Wink Field Journal Notebook Find

Just got back from Staples and all the back to school supplies are out. In addition to more 8.5"x5.5" paper (graph and lined), I found a "Gussetted Binder Pocket" (#40030) that fits perfectly on the rings in the back of my FJN. I now have a bit more organization. :-)
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  223.1 KB

A photo of the (purple) pocket...you can also view one of the pocketed dividers (peach) I picked up last fall.
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0