Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Party at TB Seattle Thursday, July 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Several Gardens Farm has posted the story of the bee pollen ice cream making -- recipes included.
    As yet another person who is way-too-far to attend this wonderous shindig, that post is both mouth-watering and mean. Mean, mean, mean.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Just a reminder to everyone who can make it! We're buying ice cream scoops tonight...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

My wife and I are going to try to make it there tonight. Will the store be open? She wants to look at bags, particularly the shop bags...
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    My wife and I are going to try to make it there tonight. Will the store be open? She wants to look at bags, particularly the shop bags...
    Yay! Yes, the store will be open until 8:30 tonight.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Have fun guys!

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Several Gardens Farm has posted the story of the bee pollen ice cream making -- recipes included.
    Loved the ice cream story. Have fun tonight!
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D All-Fabric Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Although I am also in Northern California, not feeling too left-out as I had the opportunity to visit -for the first time ever- the store twice in the past month!! Totally stoked!

Have a great tonight TB crew and fellow TB fanatics!!

So... we were going to take lots of pictures, but the block party ended up being even busier than we expected...

Name:  icecreambowl.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  89.9 KB

P.S. Though the ice cream was all gone by the end of the evening last night, we did have some waffle cones (made fresh yesterday by Seattle's own Full Tilt) left over, so we're picking up ice cream from the store at lunch today and having a staff ice cream party.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    P.S. Though the ice cream was all gone by the end of the evening last night, we did have some waffle cones (made fresh yesterday by Seattle's own Full Tilt) left over, so we're picking up ice cream from the store at lunch today and having a staff ice cream party.
    You guys deserve it! I'm glad the party was a success. I wish very much that I could have stopped by.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0