Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By ScottS
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: First Class Mail to the United Kingdom

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) ScottS's Avatar

First Class Mail to the United Kingdom

Hey UK folks! I've got some good news, we are now offering shipping via USPS (United States Postal Service) International First Class Mail to the United Kingdom for qualifying small orders (10-14 business day delivery). For orders up to $30.00 the shipping cost is $15.00. For orders up to $130.00 the shipping cost is $30.00. You can have these orders delivered to PO Box addresses as well. Please keep in mind that there are some items which require a larger box size that will not qualify for First-Class Shipping. If you have any specific questions about the shipping guidelines for First-Class Mail to the UK please respond to this thread or send us an email and we will be happy to help you.

The fine print:
    Note that orders shipped via International First Class Mail are not trackable. 10-14 days is an estimate, but in some cases, we must allow for orders to take up to four weeks to be delivered. The prices that we are offering for USPS International First Class Mail are based on the sizes of our shipping boxes and it is possible that an order will be placed for under $130 that will require a larger size of box. For these larger sized boxes it is actually cost effective to ship via UPS Expedited. Plus, it will ship more quickly and include tracking and insurance. If this occurs we will email you to discuss the change in shipping method. Orders $130 and above must be shipped via UPS Expedited, which is often the same price or even less expensive than USPS International Priority Mail (the next service up from USPS International First Class Mail). We do not have any plans to offer USPS International Priority Mail as an option.
    Scott Schweiger
    TOM BIHN Shipping Department
    Original Designs Made in USA Since 1972
    www.tombihn.com

U.S. 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: 206-652-4123
    4750A Ohio Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134 USA
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

This great news! I hope this is also applies for the Netherlands? I was hoping for this for a long time, in this way I buy a the small items a lot more!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) ScottS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seville View Post
    This great news! I hope this is also applies for the Netherlands? I was hoping for this for a long time, in this way I buy a the small items a lot more!
    We are hoping to extend this offer to the Netherlands in the near future. When we do I will be sure to make an announcement on the forums!
    Scott Schweiger
    TOM BIHN Shipping Department
    Original Designs Made in USA Since 1972
    www.tombihn.com

U.S. 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: 206-652-4123
    4750A Ohio Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134 USA
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Scott, Will USPS also be an option in the US? I would get mail significantly faster than a week if it came Priority Mail.
    TXGirl likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0