Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Solar is back!

Yay for Solar being back!

And something in Nordic/Solar combo would be fantastic! The Co-Pilot (or the upcoming Pilot?). And definitely the SE and at least one of the Synapses...

Nordic/Solar!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    I for one would love a Nordic/solar synapse25...
    Quote Originally Posted by myroslava View Post
    And something in Nordic/Solar combo would be fantastic!
    I've only recently become a TB customer (Dec 2012) and have been reading the forums here and there since then, but decided to register to support the Nordic/Solar combo - particularly for the Synapse 19/25 - especially if Nordic is on the way out!
    spamjam likes this.

I was always sad that I never bought anything in solar before it was discontinued. I received my first solar gear yesterday... I love it! It's such a pretty color.

Thank you TB!
    Darcy and liz_h like this.

Solar is my favorite dyneema of all time--and I am a big fan of lots of the dyneema colors.

So, yay for it being back! And this time, having been given another chance, I won't dawdle before ordering. Nothing in this life is certain but death, taxes, and that if you snooze, you lose on Tom Bihn colors...
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0