Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Solar is back!

I think that if Beau can drop major hints, he can also get out of bed early and post the reveal!

That's right...I'm talking to you, Beau. Wake up already! :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Tik tok. Tik tok. Okay, while we're waiting, I'll share a new article from Australia that mentions a certain piece of travel gear as one of the "50 Things We Love About Travel Right Now".
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Solar is back!

We retired the Solar color of our ultralight 200d Dyneema/nylon ripstop fabric to introduce Wasabi; you lamented its passing. You told us how much you missed it and we listened — Solar is back. (Those of you who favor Wasabi have no reason to fear: it’s not going anywhere.) You won’t see Solar (or our other Dyneema/nylon colors: Wasabi, Steel, Ultraviolet, Iberian) anywhere else: it’s a color chosen by us and custom-dyed to our specifications by the mill we work with in Japan.

For more -- including a list of the bags available for pre-order in Solar -- check out the blog.

Last edited by Darcy; 06-21-2013 at 08:55 AM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

smj likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    OH MY GOOGLE...does that mean that Ultraviolet is gone?!?!?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

That's it? Lame real lame

Is that the larger co-pilot?
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

So I can order a Synapse 25 in Navy and Solar when..?

Update, order now for late August delivery... I will return the Navy/Iberian I just got yesterday!
    Last edited by Spydermann; 06-21-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    Is that the larger co-pilot?
    In the sewing shot it definitely looks bigger, but then when the tags are being put on, it looks co-pilot sized.

Looks like some things are now updated to be available in Solar. Travel Tray - Genius travel bowl and organizational tool in one. - TOM BIHN

Also: Side Effect, Shop Bag, Clear Quarter Packing Cube, 3D Clear Organizer... Oddly, Co-Pilot isn't updated...
    Last edited by itsablur; 06-21-2013 at 08:31 AM. Reason: updated

Quote Originally Posted by J4c3 View Post
    That's it? Lame real lame
    For some people, the return of Solar is HUGE. There was a lot of sadness when it was replaced by Wasabi. I mean, A LOT.
    Last edited by Janine; 06-21-2013 at 08:43 AM. Reason: duh.

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    In the sewing shot it definitely looks bigger, but then when the tags are being put on, it looks co-pilot sized.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Maybe it just looks bigger when it's inside-out?

Looks like the co-pilot is getting Cadet rails?

Solar is back! Here's the details, including which bags are available for pre-order. (That's the big news for today! Many of you posted on the forums, sent us emails, and called us asking for the return of Solar -- hope you're as excited as we are about its return.)

Solaaaaaaaaar!!!!! Yaaaaaaaay!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0