Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Video: Tom talks design and build (and you)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thankfully, one of you kindly alerted us to the fact that the built-in YouTube Closed Captioning doesn't really work that well (it thinks Tom was saying stuff like: "because forty two, are part of that crater family, scissors to look at it is all it is, lol microsite"), which prompted us to find a company to create accurate Closed Captions/subtitles for us. Watch again if you'd like to try out the new Closed Captioning/subtitles.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The transcription is very accurate! Thanks Darcy!.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thankfully, one of you kindly alerted us to the fact that the built-in YouTube Closed Captioning doesn't really work that well (it thinks Tom was saying stuff like: "because forty two, are part of that crater family, scissors to look at it is all it is, lol microsite"), which prompted us to find a company to create accurate Closed Captions/subtitles for us. Watch again if you'd like to try out the new Closed Captioning/subtitles.
    Well now I want to watch the video with the inaccurate CC to see how out there Tom seems to a computer!
    Darcy likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Relentless! Just for the record, we use both Apples and PCs here at TB...
    Thanks for ensuring that this video could be played from the TapaTalk app. Some of the earlier ones could not be.

All we'll say is that several trash cans were, in fact, raided. A Costco muffin wrapper or two may or may not have been consumed...
    Riley should have his own video of "a day in the TB factory," with commentary about Ichiro's silliness & an interview with his dad.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    Riley should have his own video of "a day in the TB factory," with commentary about Ichiro's silliness & an interview with his dad.
    Totally agree!

which prompted us to find a company to create accurate Closed Captions/subtitles for us. Watch again if you'd like to try out the new Closed Captioning/subtitles.
    Yay! A video I can watch! I'm partially deaf and dependent on captions. The automatic ones are dreadful!

Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    would watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by falconea View Post
    Yay! A video I can watch! I'm partially deaf and dependent on captions. The automatic ones are dreadful!

Audrey
    I'm glad the new captions help! Here's Our Materials video with new accurate captioning:

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

And Dan's intro to the Camera I-O with accurate captioning:

I'm glad the new captions help!
    They're fantastic - thanks so much!

Audrey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0