Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Introducing the: Synapse 25, Guardian Strap-Mount Light, Glowire, and a new video

Great job, TB crew!

I am pre-ordering steel dyneema/wasabi - present for one of my favorite people. The Synapse 25 is too big for me, but if it comes in nordic/iberian n . . . just sayin'.

I am curious - will the Synapse 19's design be updated with the piping on the lower pocket? And of course, I have to ask - will the next production run of the Synapse 19 pop out some in nordic/iberian?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    ordered steel/wasabi!
    I ordered the exact same thing!!!
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

New bag looks great but I really can't justify the purchase when I've got a fairly new Smart Alec at home (and also, due to changes in work/IT requirements, I am imminently downsizing my EDC to a 11/iPad Cadet which should arrive today). Would love to see some of these new features added to the Synapse 19, which I would like to get eventually as a smaller/better organized backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by rlandis View Post
    I ordered the exact same thing!!!
    Me too! Can't wait. My original Synapse goes to my lovely wifey.
    Darcy likes this.
    YonkDaddy!
    Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Great job, TB crew!

I am pre-ordering steel dyneema/wasabi - present for one of my favorite people. The Synapse 25 is too big for me, but if it comes in nordic/iberian n . . . just sayin'.

I am curious - will the Synapse 19's design be updated with the piping on the lower pocket? And of course, I have to ask - will the next production run of the Synapse 19 pop out some in nordic/iberian?
    Glad you like the new Synapse 25, Walker.

Everything is happening at light speed around here right now -- I think the next batch of Synapse 19 is already in the works (no Nordic/Iberian) with most of the design updates that debuted in the Synapse 25 added.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Everything is happening at light speed around here right now -- I think the next batch of Synapse 19 is already in the works (no Nordic/Iberian) with most of the design updates that debuted in the Synapse 25 added.
    So . . . someday maybe in the next year . . . I could get a Synapse 19 with the Cache Rails? And if we all ask very nicely could we get the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet Dyneema? I know I'm not the only one who wants it! What's the timeline for more of the heavier-weight Dyneema?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    This is my first post on Tom Bihn, but I've been checking the forums about 25 times a day for the new Synapse announcement. I just ordered Black/Wasabi and can't wait to use it on a trip to Mongolia in June. Too bad that it won't come before another trip in a couple of weeks. But, that's okay...just looking forward to having it.

I purchased the smaller Synapse several weeks ago and it was just a little too small for my needs. I thought I would check the forums to see if there "might" be any other bags in development. To say I was excited about a bigger Synapse is an understatement.

Thanks Tom Bihn, and I look forward to my first bag.
    welcome to the forum, kc777!

Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    This is my first post on Tom Bihn, but I've been checking the forums about 25 times a day for the new Synapse announcement. I just ordered Black/Wasabi and can't wait to use it on a trip to Mongolia in June. Too bad that it won't come before another trip in a couple of weeks. But, that's okay...just looking forward to having it.
    Welcome, kc777. Hope to hear lots more about your trip to Mongolia.

I think the next batch of Synapse 19 is already in the works (no Nordic/Iberian) with most of the design updates that debuted in the Synapse 25 added.
    NICE! Can't wait to see that.
    Walker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    So . . . someday maybe in the next year . . . I could get a Synapse 19 with the Cache Rails?
    Within the next 2-3 months, yes. As far as Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet, it won't be made in this next batch.. and I wish I could confirm/promise/tell you know about future batches/color combinations, but honestly, I'd be guessing.

First external review of the Synapse 25 is up at Loaded Pocketz.

Name:  295aa72a-7740-48b2-8a1d-65017575d85a_zps86b729c3.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  288.9 KB

Note the several photos of the author wearing the Synapse 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Gotta say, it's one of the best combos out there. DO ITTTTTTTTTT.
    And it would match my Black/Iberian Co-Pilot....

Within the next 2-3 months, yes. As far as Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet, it won't be made in this next batch.. and I wish I could confirm/promise/tell you know about future batches/color combinations, but honestly, I'd be guessing.
    I know y'all can't promise anything about future color combinations, I've been around long enough to know that :-) (Before the original Synapse! My first TB backpack was the Ruck's Sac.) But a Dyneema Synapse 19, with the extra o-rings and the Rails for a Cache (and a vertical Cache for the Macbook Air 11" is AWESOME), would be quite good.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Re: your suggestions/questions about color combinations of Synapse 25. It's too early for us to make any promises about which colors will be offered in the next run, but just know that we are paying attention!
    Nordic Dyneema/Iberian AND Steel Dyneema/Iberian pretty please for the Synapse 25 and the Synapse 19!

Turns out, I will delay pre-ordering the Synapse 25 after all. My giftee wants one in Steel Dyneema/Iberian and is willing to wait for the Synapse 25 in that combination. Myself - I am dreaming and hoping for the Synapse 19 in Nordic Dyneema/Steel. And I have been VERY, VERY good!

I am very happy for those of you who are getting one of the first production batch of the Synapse 25!
    moriond likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    Agreed. I have the Black/Iberian large Cadet and it's an amazing color combo. I have the black/steel Smart Alec and Tristar, but the extra flash of color the Iberian shows is still professional but looks really great.
    +1 agree on black/iberian being an amazing color combination. So is navy/iberian.

But after experiencing the lower weight of the dyneema bags, there is no turning back for me. Fortunately for me, I do not work in a suit environment. If I did, I will probably stick to the non-dyneema bags for work bags.
    moriond likes this.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0