Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Introducing the: Synapse 25, Guardian Strap-Mount Light, Glowire, and a new video

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We do plan to increase the price of the next batch Synapse 19 soon. When exactly I'm not sure -- but soon! You could place a backorder ASAP for the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet -- before we update the price.
    So would it be a backorder for one of the other Steel Dyneemas with a note in the comments section that it should be the Ultraviolet interior?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    So would it be a backorder for one of the other Steel Dyneemas with a note in the comments section that it should be the Ultraviolet interior?
    I just added it for pre-order! Ships by late June.
    TXGirl likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I bought a Smart Alec back in 2006.

Loved it.

Needed money.

Sold it.

Vowed one day to return.

Since then I've watched.

Waited.

Now the Synapse 25 has appeared.

It may be that my time has come at last.

Or maybe not till mid-June.
    Darcy and dorayme like this.

Steel/UV Synapse 19

We do plan to increase the price of the next batch Synapse 19. Edited to add an update! The price of the Synapse 19 will be changed to $160 later this evening.

You could place a backorder ASAP for the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet -- before we update the price.

Oops, you did it again. Have no real need for a backpack; ordered one anyway.

Resistance is futile.
    Darcy and TXGirl like this.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Any possibility of Nordic/Iberian or Nordic/Wasabi?
    No plans for either of those colors in the upcoming runs of the Synapse 25 or the Synapse 19.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

We do plan to increase the price of the next batch Synapse 19. Edited to add an update! The price of the Synapse 19 will be changed to $160 later this evening.

You could place a backorder ASAP for the Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet -- before we update the price.
    Yay...Just placed my order!!
    RhoFro likes this.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

+1 for the steel dyneema/ultraviolet. Thanks for the alert re price increase and pre-order at current price.

No plans for either of those colors in the upcoming runs of the Synapse 25 or the Synapse 19.
    need an unlike button. . .
    So sad no Nordic Wasabi, so very sad.
    earth5 likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I keep hope that Nordic/Iberian will come through one day. But it will be for others to enjoy, as I already purchased the bags I need, and then some, in the available color combinations.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    need an unlike button. . .
    So sad no Nordic Wasabi, so very sad.
    @dorayme What did you finally decide about the new Smart Alec vs. the Synapse 25? I opted for Steel 400d/Wasabi in the Synapse 25 and Aubergine/Wasabi in the Smart Alec (with matching Aubergine upper modular pocket). I would really have liked to see a Nordic/Iberian or Nordic/Wasabi combination for the Synapse 25. by the way, I really like the cache on rails. It seems to me that the execution of this design has been getting steadily better. I found the design of the Checkpoint Flyer interesting, but not compelling enough for me to get this bag. In the Cadet, I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth the cache pull out action was. It's really slick for the Synapse 25.

Not yet... we don't even have any Synapse 25 in Nordic! It's only available for pre-order. There are photos of the Synapse 19 in Nordic, though:

Attachment 3764
    Thanks for the pic, Darcy! That was helpful....decided for the Steel Dyneema/Steel combo even though the Nordic looks great too! Thinking that the Steel would be a more discrete color for travel. 😃 Now for the long wait....(for delivery).

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0