Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Introducing the: Synapse 25, Guardian Strap-Mount Light, Glowire, and a new video

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniegill View Post
    Wow Ms. Kieu is very impressive! Fast, fluid, and fabulous!! How DOES she do that?
    We shared your compliment with Kieu.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thank you for your great work, Kieu. VERY impressive. Thanks for all you do to go "the extra mile" to help make TB products useful, durable, and beautiful.
    Darcy and backpack like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I do think we'll order Nordic Dyneema/nylon Synapse 25s in the next batch, but I don't know yet what the lining color will be. Most likely, Nordic/Steel or Nordic/Wasabi.
    When do you think the next batch will be available? I've got a steel dyneema/wasabi on it's way to me, but I'd prefer nordic/iberian or nordic/wasabi.

If any of the reviewers out there are interested, it'd be great to see the new synapse loaded out with the 10 essentials for a day hike. Map, Compass, Sunglasses, rain shell, light source, first aid, sunscreen, insect repellant, whistle, mirror, matches, knife, hydration, water filter, food/snack, emergency bivy/tarp, insulating layer (compressed fleece or down), etc.

We shared your compliment with Kieu.
    Well good Darcy! She deserves it!! As do All of the TB crew!

I'll put in my vote for a Synapse 25 in Nordic/Iberian...please. 😄
    moriond and bltkmt like this.

Loaded Pocketz has posted their review of the Synapse 25 (lots of photos).
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by plaidboy View Post
    When do you think the next batch will be available? I've got a steel dyneema/wasabi on it's way to me, but I'd prefer nordic/iberian or nordic/wasabi.
    Nordic Dyneema/Steel is up for pre-order now with an estimated shipping date of mid-June.

Also up for pre-order, though with a shipping date of late June: Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet

Wow, I was skeptical when I first got my 25 in the mail the other day. I kept looking at my packed Ego, and thinking, no way is all that fitting in that little backpack. I was wrong, I got everything in there, and still have basically two empty side pockets! And, it holds everything without looking over-packed.

I also got the Side Effect to put in the lower pocket, and it's great. I have all my cables organized, and other little electronic gadgets, backup battery, wifi hot spot, chargers, etc, all amazingly fit in the SE.

I ended up fitting so much stuff in these two bags that I sadly shipped a few things back, that I did not think would get used.

Thanks for such a wonderful, well rounded backpack, that has a nice sleek look to it. Now my shoulder won't be complaining when I have to carry my heavy laptop for work.

Volunteer Moderator
    Nordic Dyneema/Steel is up for pre-order now with an estimated shipping date of mid-June.

Also up for pre-order, though with a shipping date of late June: Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet
    Any possibility of Nordic/Iberian or Nordic/Wasabi? I ordered the Steel Dyneema/Wasabi, which is nice, but I really, really like Nordic. I'm fine with Nordic/Steel in the smaller Synapse 19, but with the larger bags I really like to have a contrasting color for the interior.

Somebody wants me to get 2 Synapse 25!

Just posted this in another thread and thought you guys might want to see it:

We made a short video that shows which accessories we like to use with the Synapse 25:

Bottom exterior pocket: Snake Charmer (Wasabi)

Left and right exterior front pockets: Travel Stuff Sack, Size 1 (Steel)

Top exterior pocket: Mini Padded Organizer Pouch (or any other Mini Organizer Pouch, Pocket Pouch, or Clear Organizer Wallet)

Exterior water bottle pocket: Travel Stuff Sack, Size 2 (Wasabi)

Main compartment: 2 Medium Tri-Star Packing Cubes (could alternately fit 4 Small Tri-Star Packing Cubes), 3D Mesh Organizer Cube (3D Dyneema or 3D Clear would work as well) in Olive tethered with a Key Strap in Wasabi.

Fabulous!

When I heard the first notes, I wondered if the Synapse 25 would be dressing up or/and the person would be dressing down!

Very funny and great music! I appreciate the artistic unziping (of the Synapse 25) at the end.

Thank You for brighting up the day, lovely TB Crew!

PS: The Synapse is really quite roomier than his smaller counterpart! (stating the obvious)

PPS: What's the name of the cool music?
    Last edited by backpack; 04-26-2013 at 04:50 PM.
    SusanM likes this.

awesome Darcy! I think this video has tipped me over the edge. I'm going to invest in one.

Question though: I'm travelling on 29 June (leaving from Sydney, Australia).

Do you think there is ANY chance I'd get my Synapse 25 in black/iberian by that deadline?

I see on your site it says backorder until late June but wondered if there's any update on that...or any way to make an urgent request? ;-)

thx Guy

Awesome video. Love the music. What is it? and who is the handsome model (not the Synapse 25)?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0