Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Pre-order soon: Cafe Bag for The Red Book

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Pre-order soon: Cafe Bag for The Red Book

You guys have been begging us for over two years now to make a Cafe Bag sized specifically to carry Carl Jungs The Red Book and its finally here. Available for pre-order soon, the Cafe Bag for The Red Book is designed to allow you to carry The Red Book on a plane, to the park or grocery store, or on a first date or a job interview anywhere that you might want to take a moment to delve into Jungs experiment with active imagination. Its also great for commuting via public transit: most folks will figure its best to ignore you completely, but those who talk to you will definitely liven up what could be an otherwise boring day.

Cafe Bag for The Red Book. $444. Available for pre-order soon.

Name:  redbook5final.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  redbooks1a.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  23.2 KB

Name:  redbooks4.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  92.4 KB

Name:  redbooks2.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  105.0 KB
    Last edited by Darcy; 04-01-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Dislike

April Fools is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    April Fools is the worst.
    Don't worry! Starting tomorrow morning, there will be several (real) debuts.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    wait? this isn't real? i was all excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Don't worry! Starting tomorrow morning, there will be several (real) debuts.
    Excellent. Those are much better. :-)

Hilarious!! I wondered what you were going to do for April Fools Day. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
    Darcy likes this.

Darn! I was anticipating a folding police box made from the last of the indigo cordura.

Just wait. In like a week there will be tons of posts asking for a Caf Bag specially sized to hold the Kindle version of the Red Book.

Is that a Large Cafe Bag with a small Red Book, advanced photography skills (maybe Dan Bihn helped?), or did y'all really make a giant Cafe Bag just for April Fools?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

Darcy,

I was the one who made so many requests over the years for this product. I admit it; I signed up for a bunch of fake email accounts to email your support staff so it would look like many people were requesting the same thing. Also, remember all those phone calls from different people about this product? That was actually just me making good use of the vocal imitation skills I picked up in clown school.

But apparently, even after all that, you guys GOT IT ALL WRONG. I was asking for a Cafe Bag sized for "the red book" *you know* Mao Zedong's Little Red Book of important Communist ideas and quotes. I was hoping for a bag about 4 inches by 3 inches by 1 inch. Now I can't be sure which is more important to me, my Communist or TomBihnist ideology!

Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    Darcy,

I was the one who made so many requests over the years for this product. I admit it; I signed up for a bunch of fake email accounts to email your support staff so it would look like many people were requesting the same thing. Also, remember all those phone calls from different people about this product? That was actually just me making good use of the vocal imitation skills I picked up in clown school.

But apparently, even after all that, you guys GOT IT ALL WRONG. I was asking for a Cafe Bag sized for "the red book" *you know* Mao Zedong's Little Red Book of important Communist ideas and quotes. I was hoping for a bag about 4 inches by 3 inches by 1 inch. Now I can't be sure which is more important to me, my Communist or TomBihnist ideology!
    I'm going through our emails and call logs and see requests for the Cafe Bag for the Red Book from Bea O'Problem, Jacques Strap, Anita Bath and Ollie Tabooger.... are you saying all of those people were you?!

I do see room for a whole line of Cafe Bags for Red Books. The Little Red Book as you mentioned, plus the Red Book of Westmarch and Red Book, the popular U.S. magazine for the woman juggling family, career and her own needs.

Oh my! Heheheh!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I do see room for a whole line of Cafe Bags for Red Books. The Little Red Book as you mentioned, plus the Red Book of Westmarch and Red Book, the popular U.S. magazine for the woman juggling family, career and her own needs.
    Just make sure every version is available in Iberian dyneema/nylon at all times.
    Darcy and robz431 like this.

Funny you should mention the "Little Red Book." I was clearing out a storage unit last week and found my old copy printed in English, in "Peking," in 1966. It claims to be a "First Edition." ??????????????
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Is that a solar interior?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0