Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By gonty

Thread: Hidden benefit of mesh ballistic organizer pouches

Hidden benefit of mesh ballistic organizer pouches

With my Ristretto I always had 2 mini pouches hanging in the main compartment. A clear one containing work my work name tag and security pass and a cordura one for my earbuds. Because one was clear I could always reach in and grab the right one by feel.

Now I have my Co-Pilot I'm starting to use the pockets in the main compartment to hold a few small or mini pouches. The mesh ballistic option gives another texture to grab by feel. In the pocket with small pouches I can have any combination of cordura, clear, microsuede (FoT), cork, or mesh and I can grab the one I want without looking. In the pocket of small pouches I have cordura, clear, or clear/dyneema that I can distinguish by feel.

I can see a mini cork pouch in my future and am looking forward to the day TB start making mesh pouches in the mini size.

Jonathan

Yes, mini size pouches would be great.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    A texture-based organizational system... very clever! I'm sure that a ton of other people will find this idea really useful.

While there isn't a concrete ETA yet, I can say that a Mini Mesh Organizer Pouch is on the horizon (and it will likely be available pretty soon).

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    While there isn't a concrete ETA yet, I can say that a Mini Mesh Organizer Pouch is on the horizon (and it will likely be available pretty soon).
    Oooh, brilliant!

I use the regular key straps and colored (Cordura) key straps the same way, so I can grab the correct strap without looking. It's helpful.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0