What will fit inside the medium cafebag ?

I was wondering if a paper-folder made for A4 papers would fit inside a Medium Cafe bag. The folder is 12,5'' x 9,8''.
    I've read the descriptions on the website so I know it wont strictly fit, but I was curious how the medium cafe bag handles overstuffing ? The clasp you use to secure the lid can you move the position of the clasp so the lid closes tighter or less tight (like you can on the ID)? How about using the magazine pocket at the back, would that work ?

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The clasp on the Medium Cafe Bag isn't adjustable like it is on the ID, so the A4 folder wouldn't fit in the main compartment. I think it would fit in the back pocket, but I'd recommend the Large Cafe Bag over the Medium if you want to carry that folder. The Large will be a better fit for it all around.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Yes I know the Large bag would be a better fit but as this is for my mother, she said the Large cafe bag is too big. She is a pretty petite lady so she does have a point I'll talk with her and see what she says, thanks for the information.

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0