FS: Checkpoint Flyer

I am posting this again because something happened to my original post. For whatever reason my post is on the forum but there is no content when you click the post link. So, let's try again....

I'm selling my Checkpoint Flyer because I haven't used it in months, and it's literally collecting dust on a shelf in a closet. I love the bag but I just don't need it. I'd rather it go to a good home where it'll get plenty of use.

Here's the link to my Craigslist post.

Thank you!
    Last edited by mrcdcrli; 03-12-2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Corrected link

ceb
    Perhaps because there is no "for sale" section here.

That makes perfect sense. Why would a company sponsored forum have a place to sell used products? eBay usually provides good results. In addition, your link is broken.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

ceb -

You are absolutely correct about there not be a "for sale" section in the Forum. But according to the Forum Rules and Guidelines I'm perfectly in line with being able to link to my item for sale.

3) Selling your TOM BIHN bag directly through these forums is not allowed. Sites such as eBay and craigslist are set up specifically to handle such transactions and we are not. You are welcome to post a link to your eBay or craigslist (or other such similar site) auction or sale of your TOM BIHN bag in these forums.
    Lastly, thank you for making me aware of the broken link. It's been corrected, and here it is again: http://madison.craigslist.org/for/3669352979.html.

Best,
    Marc
    Last edited by mrcdcrli; 03-12-2013 at 11:39 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcdcrli View Post
    I am posting this again because something happened to my original post. For whatever reason my post is on the forum but there is no content when you click the post link. So, let's try again....
    I'm still trying to figure out why your post wouldn't show up: it was flagged as moderated, but approving it didn't change its status. I also tried removing the text/replacing it with some temporary/filler text/posting it/editing andputting your text back in/posting it again but that didn't help either. So, sorry about that -- it's a forum mystery at this point. Glad this post worked, though!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0