Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Bigger Synapse announced!!

And I joined up to say a resounding YES!!! Been lurking on the forum for days too, quickly nipping over time and again to see what else's been said about the 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamperdog View Post
    Anyone else refreshing the main page over and over?

Can't wait to see the newest of Tom's NEAT TOYS! Will it be the Synapse 25, the Neuron or Transmitter 25??!! Hey that last one has a ring to it!! This last day of waiting will be long....can you SNEEK IT OUT EARLY DARCY!!??

What ever happened to the midnight blue/wasabi combo. It was awesome, but I no longer see it on the site. Am I alone here? I'd buy this instantly.

Name:  beersbeans1.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  164.6 KB

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    At 5'0", the regular Synapse fits me very well. Do you have anyone around TB-headquarters shorter than you, Darcy, who could model the new Synapse? I know that the Smart Alec (well, the older version) is okay on me but the Brain Bag is uncomfortable for long stretches of walking.
    We'll see about getting someone around your height to model the new Synapse 25, but at 20" long -- and remember, it was *almost* too long for me and I'm 5'5" -- I don't think it will be a good fit for you.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    dear, sweet darcy,

could we please get another sneak peak picture of the synapse 25?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    dear, sweet darcy,

could we please get another sneak peak picture of the synapse 25?
    You'll get to see all of the pictures (and maybe even a video) within the next few hours.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You'll get to see all of the pictures (and maybe even a video) within the next few hours.
    oh the suspense is killing me!!!

My credit card is standing by!
    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

Are we there yet?
    Synapse 19, Co-pilot, Travel Tray, PCSB, Western Flyer, all in Dyneema, Side Effect and pouchmania

The first new accessory has been announced: Guardian DF Light Strap-Mount

I'm posting news of each announcement over in this thread... thought it might be useful to have one thread where we can discuss/ask questions about each of the new things debuting today.

Quote Originally Posted by Miking View Post
    Oooohh! Just a touch smaller than the Smart Alec!!! If this comes in some sort of wasabi or black/wasabi and fits a 15" MacBook Pro I will be thrilled!

I can't wait for this to be finalized!! Then all factory resourses diverted to the R&D of the iPad mini FJN!

Annnnnnnd while we are at it, I hope it has cadet style webbing rails to make it ultra airport friendly!!!
    I swear I don't have secret cameras set up in the factory......

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0