Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Bigger Synapse announced!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Synapse 25 won't be announced on April 1st but a different new design will be....
    If the mini Aeronaut, iPad mini Feild Journal Notebook and the 25L Synapse come out in the next month I will be thrilled, my Visa on the other hand may never forgive you!

Wow so much is going on! Much nicer to hear these snippets of news than watch what they have to say on the boob tube! Can't wait to hear/see all the GOOD news! Come on big guy Synapse!

Quote Originally Posted by Miking View Post
    If the mini Aeronaut, iPad mini Feild Journal Notebook and the 25L Synapse come out in the next month I will be thrilled, my Visa on the other hand may never forgive you!
    mini aeronaut!! i am ordering it right now!

Woohoo!

Coming in late to the discussion but I'm excited to hear about the bigger Synapse. My TB bags are getting some good travel miles here in Europe and I can surely go for another one for my adventures!
    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

Wait, there's a mini Aeronaut coming? Somehow I missed this, details please?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

LOVE it! SoHness would be the bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    I KNEW IT!

You really are going to call it the Synapse of Hugeness! Adding it to my forum signature now....
    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We first showed this photo of two of the five design updates debuting in the Synapse 25 in last night's email newsletter..

Name:  synapsehint2.jpg
Views: 1157
Size:  41.2 KB
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

We first showed this photo of two of the five design updates debuting in the Synapse 25 in last night's email newsletter..

Name:  synapsehint2.jpg
Views: 1157
Size:  41.2 KB
    Oooh, Darcy---you TEASE, you!!!! ;-)
    Miking likes this.
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

This announcement got me to register and post. (It's Ari in Colorado I am over 6feet and the Synapse is my daily carry now. I love it even though the straps are extended all the way and its a bit uncomfortable...I need the new larger one. With it, my life will be complete. (Sure I've got all the Cafe Bags, Imago, Brain Bag, Aeronaut, multiple pouches etc- but I don't use them as much as the Synapse.) With the pockets and organization of the Synapse instead of the (literally) hundreds of pouches I used to use in an effort to "appear organized"- I have actually become organized. The EMT shears and the Crazy Glue I carry have their own spot. It's a beautiful thing.... Keep up the good work Guys! I will pre-order the new Synapse on Day 1 it's available....

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    This announcement got me to register and post. (It's Ari in Colorado I am over 6feet and the Synapse is my daily carry now. I love it even though the straps are extended all the way and its a bit uncomfortable...I need the new larger one. With it, my life will be complete. (Sure I've got all the Cafe Bags, Imago, Brain Bag, Aeronaut, multiple pouches etc- but I don't use them as much as the Synapse.) With the pockets and organization of the Synapse instead of the (literally) hundreds of pouches I used to use in an effort to "appear organized"- I have actually become organized. The EMT shears and the Crazy Glue I carry have their own spot. It's a beautiful thing.... Keep up the good work Guys! I will pre-order the new Synapse on Day 1 it's available....
    Ari!! So glad to see you here on the forums.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Nah, not the Side Effect -- something else! FYI: The new Side Effect debut should debut by late April. It's very close to done, but you know us: we're working on every detail to get it just the way we want it.
    Yes! Eagerly waiting for the new Side Effect. I'd love to break it in before my first big trip of the year. I've got some trips planned for May and late summer, and my wish list of TB items keeps growing.

Will the new Synapse 25 work well as a "daily-use" bag for a person who's 5'5"-5'6" and 130lbs?

I use the current one and it's a decent size, but my carrying options are a bit limited.

Oh and if the zippers went the entire length of the bag I would sell my first-born as tribute to TB.
    earth5 likes this.

A bigger Synapse! Oh yeahh!!!!

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Wait, there's a mini Aeronaut coming? Somehow I missed this, details please?
    I think I missed the memo as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I think I missed the memo as well...
    It has been mentioned on the forum going back several years, but nothing confirmed as of yet.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0